Stone Group has killed off the Rock Group operation, which built hefty gaming laptops and notebooks, claiming it saw "no potential" in its future. Staffordshire-based PC builder Stone bought the assets of Rock Group in late May 2008 after the firm was placed into administration by Nick Boardman, who founded the business some 16 …
Plans for 2 million FTTP connections in next four years 'not enough'
Win some, you lose some: profit up, revenue down
Thousands of layoffs announced as spinning rust enters its death spiral
In the meantime, of course, the data must flow
- What's Brexit? How Tech UK tore up its plans after June 23
- Exclusive Ditch your Macs, Dell tells EMC staff
- What's losing steam at Apple? Pretty much everything
- Vid Microsoft axes 2,850 more Windows Phone, sales staff – a week after Justin Timberlake sang on stage for them
- Kaspersky so very sorry after suggesting its antivirus will get you laid
Maybe Brits don't need GDPR
EU workers, new markets: post-Brexit pressure on May & Co
Hint: It's relational
Honest mistake with your licensing? Audit police look at it on a 'case by case basis'