Stone Group has killed off the Rock Group operation, which built hefty gaming laptops and notebooks, claiming it saw "no potential" in its future. Staffordshire-based PC builder Stone bought the assets of Rock Group in late May 2008 after the firm was placed into administration by Nick Boardman, who founded the business some 16 …
VMware spin-off? Let the shareholders decide
Tandberg and Sphere3D deals offer hope after 18 bad ones
Declining revenues becoming a common theme
Plus: Will NASA return to the fold?
- Apple’s $700 BEEELLION market cap makes it more valuable than Switzerland
- European Parliament VOTES to BREAK UP GOOGLE. Er, OK then
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- Forget Hillary, HP's ex CARLY FIORINA 'wants to be next US Prez'
- Universal Credit CRISIS: Up to £200m in IT spend WASTED – NAO
No, silly... he was the fall guy for years of Finnish folly
Life after Dell sale
XiaOW-ME - that's gotta hurt
Microsoft's strategy is to make Store apps popular. Good luck with that