IBM is opening a Power Systems Linux Center in Beijing, China, in the hopes of getting more local ISVs interested in its Power Systems iron and luring them away from x86-based systems. With the Power Systems business taking it on the chin in IBM's first quarter – revenues fell 32 per cent compared to a year ago – you can bet …
Big Blue is boosting the size of the Stateside distribution channel that sells its Power Systems servers and enterprise storage by inking master distributor agreements with Ingram Micro and Tech Data. With the new deal, IBM is hoping to boost its profile among small and midrange businesses in particular, a growing market which …
FCoE? Oh yeah, I remember rumours about that
Big Blue's lost year
SO cosy and safe, mummy
- And the buggiest OS provider award goes to ... APPLE?
- C’mon Lenovo. Superfish hooked, but Pokki Start Menu still roaming free
- Britain needs more tech immigrants, quango tells UK.gov
- Lenovo CTO: Hey, look around – we're not the only ones with a crapware infection
- Gemalto: NSA, GCHQ hacked us – but didn't snatch crucial SIM keys
... and thank heavens they do
You see a diversity tickbox nightmare, I see human beings
Red Hat again?
AWS and Salesforce match up to Ellison's hardware