Hewlett-Packard has stayed at the top of the PC industry, fending off competition from Lenovo to remain the biggest PC vendor in the world with 16.2 percent market share. But the industry as a whole is shrinking, and new stats from research firm Gartner confirm the gloomy prognosis from IHS last week. Dell performed badly, …
Execution warrant close to being signed for Fink's folly
Our man Trev thinks 2016 is hyperconvergence's year
It's not like my boss painstakingly nurtured the contacts, right?
HTTPS-buster and root cert bods joining up? Hmm
- This local council paid HOW MUCH for an SD card?!
- Vodafone hints at relocation from UK
- Dixons, UK's fifth 'emergency service', brushes off Brexit scare stories
- Amazon twangs its Elastic File System at on-premises filer rivals
- Red Hat Summit Oh, Red Hat. Contain yourself and your 'new innovations' talk
The customer and staff company is no more
Middle-class terror of engineering also part of problem
Note to industry: Must try harder
Single market vs. rest of the world