Apple is sacrificing some margin on the iPad Mini in a bid to muster channel support for its late-to-the-party seven-incher - or so says an analyst. According to data from Context, some 10,000 units were shipped through distribution across Western Europe in the first week after launch, compared to the millions of Minis and iPad …
Review Last year’s iPad Mini really was playing second fiddle to the regular iPad. Not merely smaller than its sibling, the Mini had a much lower resolution display. It had a less powerful processor too. It felt like a product Apple was obliged to make rather than one it actually wanted to. Twelve months on, and the Mini’s first update …
EMC highlights the problems all face
Mike claims merger was sabotaged from Day One
Elliott Management Corp will demand satisfaction
- Analysis Team Microsoft: Device Police... 'Are you pumped? I'm pumped'
- Online VAT fraud: Calls for government crackdown grow louder
- How much do UK cops pay for Microsoft licences? £30 a head or £137? Both
- Silicon Valley fights European Court of Justice ruling with small print
- 'Safe Harbor': People in Europe 'can get quite litigious about this'
Sweat the details
Surface? F**ck Yeah!
VMware, Hyper-V… XenServer? The choice is yours
Dual-provider strategies are the future