NHS Trust Mersey Care is trying to eke out 15 per cent cost savings by ditching its in-house server farm in favour of SCC's OptimiseCloud platform. Mersey is the first NHS Trust in England to jump into the cloud, and is one of nine under the guidance of Informatics Merseyside, a central buying agency which signed a cloud …
Plans for 2 million FTTP connections in next four years 'not enough'
Win some, you lose some: profit up, revenue down
Thousands of layoffs announced as spinning rust enters its death spiral
In the meantime, of course, the data must flow
- US Treasury to launch pre-emptive strike on EU's Ireland tax probe
- French, German ministers demand new encryption backdoor law
- Both HPs allegedly axed people just for being old, California court told
- IBM will move stored stuff onto its new flashy boxen for free
- Irritable Cisco kicks Nutanix out of partner program
Maybe Brits don't need GDPR
EU workers, new markets: post-Brexit pressure on May & Co
Hint: It's relational
Honest mistake with your licensing? Audit police look at it on a 'case by case basis'