NHS Trust Mersey Care is trying to eke out 15 per cent cost savings by ditching its in-house server farm in favour of SCC's OptimiseCloud platform. Mersey is the first NHS Trust in England to jump into the cloud, and is one of nine under the guidance of Informatics Merseyside, a central buying agency which signed a cloud …
Clouds sell compute by the glass. On-premises kitmakers want to sell wine-as-a-service
Privacy, security, information sovereignty, what we all want, right?
Redmond devotees may as well have demanded manga desktop wallpaper
- AMD looks at sinking sales, gulps: It's worse than we thought
- Cloud provider goes TITSUP? Will someone think of the data!
- SolidFire pulls off gloves for unholy storage ding-dong. Ding-ding!
- Phew! Brits escape Azure price hikes as rest of world bears the brunt
- HP confirms its mighty Köck is standing down
Time to pull out the magnifying glass to swot up on those Ts&Cs
Nice devices, now speak 'enterprise' to me
Standard Form 86 reads like a biography of each intelligence worker
Breaking through the hardware barricades to a new network state