NHS Trust Mersey Care is trying to eke out 15 per cent cost savings by ditching its in-house server farm in favour of SCC's OptimiseCloud platform. Mersey is the first NHS Trust in England to jump into the cloud, and is one of nine under the guidance of Informatics Merseyside, a central buying agency which signed a cloud …
Have we just been Rick rolled by Osbo?
The SAN growth glory days are well and truly over, so where next?
If the US govt wants iMessages, well, tough
- IT pros are a bunch of wedding and funeral-dodging sickos
- Microsoft wants to be your phone company, at least for voice
- UK will pay EU £180m in fines due to botched CAP IT system – NAO
- Blighty competition watchdog pokes pointy finger into cloud storage
- In brief BT inks deal with HP Enterprise – beams cloud to biz customers
Cool Texas dude is just your average billionaire
Follow the money – or, at least, our projections
Sweat the details
Surface? F**ck Yeah!