Citrix is to again allow resellers to sell a portion of its cloudy wares. The vendor claims that the increased size of the market means supporting a channel is now economically viable. The Citrix SaaS Advisor programme is to be rolled out over the coming months with resell and referral elements for office software products such …
With a new wave of low-cost tablets hitting the shelves of retailers globally last Christmas – some starting at as little as £100 – consumers of all ages and professions rushed out to grab their very own before the "sold out" sign appeared. But as tablet prices decrease, the potential business impact of the consumerisation of IT …
Dell is belatedly lifting the covers off a cloud services and solutions certification track for channel partners from mid-April. The scheme has three strands: Cloud Builder slanted for firms that design and develop a cloud infrastructure; Cloud Providers that sell IaaS, PaaS or Saas; and Cloud Service Enablers that broker or …
Big Blue's lost year
SO cosy and safe, mummy
European Commission still silent despite Ireland's plea
Claims that cloud will drive Oracle's future growth ring hollow
- Bill Gates – I WISH I was like Zuck and spoke Chinese. Yep, I drink poo
- Spartan on Windows 7? Microsoft is 'watching demand'
- Horrifying iPhone sales bring Apple $18bn profit A QUARTER
- HMRC fails to plan for £10.4bn contract exit... because it's 'too risky'
- Oracle-Sun anniversary Five years of Sun software under Oracle: Were the critics right?
AWS and Salesforce match up to Ellison's hardware
Five years on, what did Larry's lot do to Sun's partner network?
But here's why we're (probably) not staring at a crash
Network intelligence - our secret weapon