Citrix is to again allow resellers to sell a portion of its cloudy wares. The vendor claims that the increased size of the market means supporting a channel is now economically viable. The Citrix SaaS Advisor programme is to be rolled out over the coming months with resell and referral elements for office software products such …
With a new wave of low-cost tablets hitting the shelves of retailers globally last Christmas – some starting at as little as £100 – consumers of all ages and professions rushed out to grab their very own before the "sold out" sign appeared. But as tablet prices decrease, the potential business impact of the consumerisation of IT …
Dell is belatedly lifting the covers off a cloud services and solutions certification track for channel partners from mid-April. The scheme has three strands: Cloud Builder slanted for firms that design and develop a cloud infrastructure; Cloud Providers that sell IaaS, PaaS or Saas; and Cloud Service Enablers that broker or …
Heart of Windows 8 lives on in Windows 10
Or why the reversal of globalisation ain't gonna 'appen
- Apple CEO Tim Cook tells world: 'I’m proud to be gay'
- Microsoft fitness bands slapped on wrists: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness
- HPC Blog IBM, backing away from hardware? NEVER!
- NHS quango fatcats spend £2m tax dosh on iPads and iPhones
No, silly... he was the fall guy for years of Finnish folly
Life after Dell sale
XiaOW-ME - that's gotta hurt
Microsoft's strategy is to make Store apps popular. Good luck with that