Citrix is to again allow resellers to sell a portion of its cloudy wares. The vendor claims that the increased size of the market means supporting a channel is now economically viable. The Citrix SaaS Advisor programme is to be rolled out over the coming months with resell and referral elements for office software products such …
With a new wave of low-cost tablets hitting the shelves of retailers globally last Christmas – some starting at as little as £100 – consumers of all ages and professions rushed out to grab their very own before the "sold out" sign appeared. But as tablet prices decrease, the potential business impact of the consumerisation of IT …
Dell is belatedly lifting the covers off a cloud services and solutions certification track for channel partners from mid-April. The scheme has three strands: Cloud Builder slanted for firms that design and develop a cloud infrastructure; Cloud Providers that sell IaaS, PaaS or Saas; and Cloud Service Enablers that broker or …
VC sequence could end not with a bang, but a whimper
FCoE? Oh yeah, I remember rumours about that
Big Blue's lost year
- And the buggiest OS provider award goes to ... APPLE?
- C’mon Lenovo. Superfish hooked, but Pokki Start Menu still roaming free
- Lenovo: We SWEAR we're done with bloatware, adware and scumware
- Britain needs more tech immigrants, quango tells UK.gov
- Lenovo CTO: Hey, look around – we're not the only ones with a crapware infection
... and thank heavens they do
You see a diversity tickbox nightmare, I see human beings
Red Hat again?
AWS and Salesforce match up to Ellison's hardware