The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills plans to probe the administration of Comet, whose collapse has left the private and public sector out of pocket to the tune of £257m. The Insolvency Service is to launch the investigation after receiving numerous complaints from MPs just as the doors close on Comet's last 49 …
How long before Blue Big HQ pulls the plug on the whole thing?
CEO becomes chairman after ex-CEO retires
Drives nails forged with Red Hat iron into VCE's coffin
- Next Windows obsolescence panic is 450 days from … NOW!
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- It's a done deal! Microsoft-Nokia merger to close on Friday
- Despite your fancy-schmancy security tech, passwords still weakest link in IT defences
- Enterprise storage will die just like tape did, say chaps with graphs
Plus: Taskbars, right-click menus, apps set free
Chopping down the phone tree to scrump low-hanging fruit
Big Blue's big $5bn bet adjusted, modified, reduced, back for more
Redmond needs to discover the mathematics of trust