Fujitsu’s UK CEO says the company is continuing to bid for UK public sector contracts, but the share of its business coming from the public purse will continue to decline over the next few years. Duncan Tait said the firm had been rebalancing its UK business over the last two years to boost the amount of revenue it generates …
Smaller businesses are still finding it tough to win government IT contracts, with just six per cent of SMEs reckoning they can more easily sign on the dotted line in the last two years. Fujitsu has said that a survey of 500 SMEs in Blighty found that half of them reckoned there had been no change in their ability to win …
After lying in a deathlike slumber for years, the developer market is twitching
A numbers geek's guide to translating financial statements
Get small and medium benefits from storage advancement
- Windows XP market share GROWS AGAIN, outstrips Win 8.1 surge
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Microsoft to get in XP users' faces with one last warning
- Women! You too can be 'cool' and 'fun' if you work in tech!
- Vid Steve Ballmer: Thanks to me, Microsoft screwed up a decade in phones
We drill into what's causing seismic shifts in the networking world
Successes? Oh, we've had a few...
Partners and tackling that PC myth...