Kevin Bland is Director, Channel and Alliances - Northern Europe at Citrix Systems. He has been with the company in senior channel roles since 1999 and prior to joining Citrix was alliance manager at Compaq UK.
With a new wave of low-cost tablets hitting the shelves of retailers globally last Christmas – some starting at as little as £100 – consumers of all ages and professions rushed out to grab their very own before the "sold out" sign appeared. But as tablet prices decrease, the potential business impact of the consumerisation of IT …
Why aren't you, personally, stopping the moronocalypse?
Federation fissiparousness to form co-ordinated divisions
EMC is ahead overall with HDS mounting an IoT catch-up
A victory worthy of a eulogy
- Twenty years since Windows 95, and we still love our Start buttons
- Windows 10 now on 75 million devices, says Microsoft
- Windows 10 market share growth slows to just ten per cent
- Windows 10 blamed (partly) for stalled PC sales recovery
- Ex-HP top aide in the clink for racking up $1m on company credit cards
Why interconnectivity in the cloud is tougher than just stacking bricks
Welcome to Microsoft's pay-pay-pay plan
Nokia is the biggest write-off yet, but it wasn't the first
Last Christmas, I gave you my Cloud, the very next day you gave it away