Kevin Bland is Director, Channel and Alliances - Northern Europe at Citrix Systems. He has been with the company in senior channel roles since 1999 and prior to joining Citrix was alliance manager at Compaq UK.
With a new wave of low-cost tablets hitting the shelves of retailers globally last Christmas – some starting at as little as £100 – consumers of all ages and professions rushed out to grab their very own before the "sold out" sign appeared. But as tablet prices decrease, the potential business impact of the consumerisation of IT …
EMC highlights the problems all face
Mike claims merger was sabotaged from Day One
Elliott Management Corp will demand satisfaction
- How much do UK cops pay for Microsoft licences? £30 a head or £137? Both
- PC shipments slump in Q3, thanks to free Windows 10
- Oracle, SAP, IBM: They're rubbish and charge you billions for Excel, says man
- Don't panic, biz bods: A guide to data in the post-Safe Harbor world
- Dell seeking $40 BEEELLION to buy EMC NEXT WEEK say reports
Sweat the details
Surface? F**ck Yeah!
VMware, Hyper-V… XenServer? The choice is yours
Dual-provider strategies are the future