Mike Rodwell is group commercial director at Computacenter, responsible for end to end supply chain and commercials relationships for vendor and suppliers partners across Europe. He has spent more than 27 years at the services-based reseller.
Few people would argue that this year has been one of very big highs and lows. From a personal perspective, 2012 will be remembered for the Olympics and Ryder Cup (great), weather (expletive deleted!) and the continued challenges of the economy, especially in the Eurozone. It’s been pretty interesting in the IT space too. We've …
Pressure to perform for stock market bearing down on disties
Anything that simple to use has got to be complex to set up
Channel firms should choose vendor weapons wisely
This time, Larry's Oracle is going after the networking giants
- HUGE iPAD? Maybe. HUGE ADVERTS? That's for SURE
- Tim Cook: I'm NOT worried about CRAP iPad sales. It's just a 'speedbump'
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Loss of unencrypted back-up disk costs UK prisons ministry £180K
- HP busts out new ProLiant Gen9 servers
No email? No CRM? No Daily Mail iPad edition? You need a plan
Sinofsky's hybrid strategy looks dafter than ever
Failure to crack next-gen semiconductors threatens to set back humanity
SMEs get lip service - what they need is dinner at the Club