Mike Rodwell is group commercial director at Computacenter, responsible for end to end supply chain and commercials relationships for vendor and suppliers partners across Europe. He has spent more than 27 years at the services-based reseller.
Few people would argue that this year has been one of very big highs and lows. From a personal perspective, 2012 will be remembered for the Olympics and Ryder Cup (great), weather (expletive deleted!) and the continued challenges of the economy, especially in the Eurozone. It’s been pretty interesting in the IT space too. We've …
VMware spin-off? Let the shareholders decide
Tandberg and Sphere3D deals offer hope after 18 bad ones
Declining revenues becoming a common theme
Plus: Will NASA return to the fold?
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- Samsung to boot out Shin after Galaxy S5 tanks – report
- US taxmen won't say WHY they're probing Microsoft. So Redmond is suing the IRS
- IDC predicts iPad sales crash, says Win 8 is killing 2-in-1 Typoslabs
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
No, silly... he was the fall guy for years of Finnish folly
Life after Dell sale
XiaOW-ME - that's gotta hurt
Microsoft's strategy is to make Store apps popular. Good luck with that