Mike Rodwell is group commercial director at Computacenter, responsible for end to end supply chain and commercials relationships for vendor and suppliers partners across Europe. He has spent more than 27 years at the services-based reseller.
Few people would argue that this year has been one of very big highs and lows. From a personal perspective, 2012 will be remembered for the Olympics and Ryder Cup (great), weather (expletive deleted!) and the continued challenges of the economy, especially in the Eurozone. It’s been pretty interesting in the IT space too. We've …
Customer experience done right
A VC with startup agenda slams established suppliers. Surprised? Neither were we
And where's Violin Memory?
- Windows 10 will now automatically download and install on PCs
- Updated BT broadband is down: Former state monopoly goes TITSUP UK-wide
- BT blames 'faulty router' for mega outage. Did they try turning it off and on again?
- Safe Harbor ripped and replaced with Privacy Shield in last-minute US-Europe deal
- Microsoft buys SwiftKey, Britain's 'stealthiest software startup'
Will the end of cheap money cast a cloud over 2016?
Just as well Azure and Office 365 are growing
Do you know where your data is?
Cool Texas dude is just your average billionaire