Mike Rodwell is group commercial director at Computacenter, responsible for end to end supply chain and commercials relationships for vendor and suppliers partners across Europe. He has spent more than 27 years at the services-based reseller.
Few people would argue that this year has been one of very big highs and lows. From a personal perspective, 2012 will be remembered for the Olympics and Ryder Cup (great), weather (expletive deleted!) and the continued challenges of the economy, especially in the Eurozone. It’s been pretty interesting in the IT space too. We've …
Clouds sell compute by the glass. On-premises kitmakers want to sell wine-as-a-service
Privacy, security, information sovereignty, what we all want, right?
Redmond devotees may as well have demanded manga desktop wallpaper
- Smart Meter biz case still there, insists tragically optimistic UK govt
- Unions call for strike action over 'unusable' Universal Credit IT
- AMD looks at sinking sales, gulps: It's worse than we thought
- Cloud provider goes TITSUP? Will someone think of the data!
- Gartner mages have spoken: 'D' is for Device, Decline and DOOM
Time to pull out the magnifying glass to swot up on those Ts&Cs
Nice devices, now speak 'enterprise' to me
Standard Form 86 reads like a biography of each intelligence worker
Breaking through the hardware barricades to a new network state