Mike Rodwell is group commercial director at Computacenter, responsible for end to end supply chain and commercials relationships for vendor and suppliers partners across Europe. He has spent more than 27 years at the services-based reseller.
Few people would argue that this year has been one of very big highs and lows. From a personal perspective, 2012 will be remembered for the Olympics and Ryder Cup (great), weather (expletive deleted!) and the continued challenges of the economy, especially in the Eurozone. It’s been pretty interesting in the IT space too. We've …
'Universal Apps' ... but without a smartphone
'We did everything the bloggers told us to!'
- Exclusive HP slaps dress code on R&D geeks: Bin that T-shirt, put on this tie
- Analysis Ballmer's billion-dollar blunders: When he gambled Microsoft's money and lost
- Blighty tablet sales plunge 31 per cent in saturated market
- Exclusive + analysis How to waste two years and lose $415m: Cisco's now-dead Whiptail deal
- Q. How much did Google just spend applying political pressure in the US? A. $4.6 million
Nokia is the biggest write-off yet, but it wasn't the first
Last Christmas, I gave you my Cloud, the very next day you gave it away
Time to pull out the magnifying glass to swot up on those Ts&Cs
Nice devices, now speak 'enterprise' to me