Mike Rodwell is group commercial director at Computacenter, responsible for end to end supply chain and commercials relationships for vendor and suppliers partners across Europe. He has spent more than 27 years at the services-based reseller.
Few people would argue that this year has been one of very big highs and lows. From a personal perspective, 2012 will be remembered for the Olympics and Ryder Cup (great), weather (expletive deleted!) and the continued challenges of the economy, especially in the Eurozone. It’s been pretty interesting in the IT space too. We've …
Long-winded memo makes us miss Steve Ballmer
Route traffic? Made a load balancer? Oops
We all know hardware lasts longer than 3 years so why bin good kit?
Enough to soothe the aches of an identity crisis?
- Analysis So whither Microsoft? If Nadella knows, he's keeping it well hidden
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- Huawei's turnover rockets upwards. Suck on that, US government
- UK.gov pops lid off £70m barrel of non-Cloudable hosting pork
- Too many IT conferences to cover? MICROSOFT TO THE RESCUE!
Vorsprung durch grossendatatechnik, as we like to say in Germany
Big Blue exec tells El Reg what to keep an eye on
As good as it gets, for now
Is everything fatally borked? Not quite, say security godheads