Mike Rodwell is group commercial director at Computacenter, responsible for end to end supply chain and commercials relationships for vendor and suppliers partners across Europe. He has spent more than 27 years at the services-based reseller.
Few people would argue that this year has been one of very big highs and lows. From a personal perspective, 2012 will be remembered for the Olympics and Ryder Cup (great), weather (expletive deleted!) and the continued challenges of the economy, especially in the Eurozone. It’s been pretty interesting in the IT space too. We've …
Hey you, get off of our cloud
Come on everybody, let's upload all our stuff into Government by Cloud
Six months until captain leaves the bridge
Pressure to perform for stock market bearing down on disties
- Hackers thrash Bash Shellshock bug: World races to cover hole
- First look Good grief! Have you SEEN BlackBerry's SQUARE smartphone?
- Le whoops! Microsoft France boss blows lid off 'Windows 9' event
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- FBI: Your real SECURITY TERROR? An ANGRY INSIDE MAN
You keep the call centres, Hamish, we'll take the banks
Everyone loves those Things, just not on each others' terms
No email? No CRM? No Daily Mail iPad edition? You need a plan
Sinofsky's hybrid strategy looks dafter than ever