Andy Goddard joined Computacenter back in 1997 as a technology leader in its Distributed Computing Solution Unit responsible for Microsoft Platforms and Operations practices and moved into the services team over the subsequent years. He is currently practice leader for workspace and collaboration at the company. Prior to Computacenter, Andy was a senior consultant at Cap Gemini.
Opinion RIM has seen its once dominant market position in corporate mobile plummet from a great height in the last couple of years. The Canadian giant has suffered a huge fall in stock price and, more importantly, penetration - currently around eight per cent market share - with continual declines, quarter upon quarter. So there is a …
In a fortnight you’ll start to hear Microsoft's marketing machine crunching into overdrive as Windows 8 is driven onto the market. Not only will you hear from them, but also from the hardware manufacturers who are primed and ready to simultaneously release a slew of products that will support and embrace the new functionality of …
Plans for 2 million FTTP connections in next four years 'not enough'
Win some, you lose some: profit up, revenue down
Thousands of layoffs announced as spinning rust enters its death spiral
In the meantime, of course, the data must flow
- Vid Microsoft axes 2,850 more Windows Phone, sales staff – a week after Justin Timberlake sang on stage for them
- Kaspersky so very sorry after suggesting its antivirus will get you laid
- Microsoft buries the bad Windows Phone news: Mobile sales collapse
- XtremIO soap opera latest: Cofounder Ehud Rokach steps aside
- WD disk revenues spin slower as its flash fireworks go off
Maybe Brits don't need GDPR
EU workers, new markets: post-Brexit pressure on May & Co
Hint: It's relational
Honest mistake with your licensing? Audit police look at it on a 'case by case basis'