Andy Goddard joined Computacenter back in 1997 as a technology leader in its Distributed Computing Solution Unit responsible for Microsoft Platforms and Operations practices and moved into the services team over the subsequent years. He is currently practice leader for workspace and collaboration at the company. Prior to Computacenter, Andy was a senior consultant at Cap Gemini.
Opinion RIM has seen its once dominant market position in corporate mobile plummet from a great height in the last couple of years. The Canadian giant has suffered a huge fall in stock price and, more importantly, penetration - currently around eight per cent market share - with continual declines, quarter upon quarter. So there is a …
In a fortnight you’ll start to hear Microsoft's marketing machine crunching into overdrive as Windows 8 is driven onto the market. Not only will you hear from them, but also from the hardware manufacturers who are primed and ready to simultaneously release a slew of products that will support and embrace the new functionality of …
'Universal Apps' ... but without a smartphone
'We did everything the bloggers told us to!'
- Exclusive HP slaps dress code on R&D geeks: Bin that T-shirt, put on this tie
- Analysis Ballmer's billion-dollar blunders: When he gambled Microsoft's money and lost
- Exclusive + analysis How to waste two years and lose $415m: Cisco's now-dead Whiptail deal
- Blighty tablet sales plunge 31 per cent in saturated market
- Q. How much did Google just spend applying political pressure in the US? A. $4.6 million
Nokia is the biggest write-off yet, but it wasn't the first
Last Christmas, I gave you my Cloud, the very next day you gave it away
Time to pull out the magnifying glass to swot up on those Ts&Cs
Nice devices, now speak 'enterprise' to me