Andy Goddard joined Computacenter back in 1997 as a technology leader in its Distributed Computing Solution Unit responsible for Microsoft Platforms and Operations practices and moved into the services team over the subsequent years. He is currently practice leader for workspace and collaboration at the company. Prior to Computacenter, Andy was a senior consultant at Cap Gemini.
Opinion RIM has seen its once dominant market position in corporate mobile plummet from a great height in the last couple of years. The Canadian giant has suffered a huge fall in stock price and, more importantly, penetration - currently around eight per cent market share - with continual declines, quarter upon quarter. So there is a …
In a fortnight you’ll start to hear Microsoft's marketing machine crunching into overdrive as Windows 8 is driven onto the market. Not only will you hear from them, but also from the hardware manufacturers who are primed and ready to simultaneously release a slew of products that will support and embrace the new functionality of …
The SAN growth glory days are well and truly over, so where next?
If the US govt wants iMessages, well, tough
Better to play nicely than try to muscle in on territory
- Dell: How to kill that web security hole we put in your laptops, PCs
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre
- Analysis Dell computers bundled with backdoor that blurts hardware fingerprint to websites
- Telecity fails with car park net rescue plan. In fact, things got worse. Again
- Autumn Statement Thin-lipped chancellor tight-lipped on contractor-nudge-onto-payroll plan
Cool Texas dude is just your average billionaire
Follow the money – or, at least, our projections
Sweat the details
Surface? F**ck Yeah!