Andy Goddard joined Computacenter back in 1997 as a technology leader in its Distributed Computing Solution Unit responsible for Microsoft Platforms and Operations practices and moved into the services team over the subsequent years. He is currently practice leader for workspace and collaboration at the company. Prior to Computacenter, Andy was a senior consultant at Cap Gemini.
Opinion RIM has seen its once dominant market position in corporate mobile plummet from a great height in the last couple of years. The Canadian giant has suffered a huge fall in stock price and, more importantly, penetration - currently around eight per cent market share - with continual declines, quarter upon quarter. So there is a …
In a fortnight you’ll start to hear Microsoft's marketing machine crunching into overdrive as Windows 8 is driven onto the market. Not only will you hear from them, but also from the hardware manufacturers who are primed and ready to simultaneously release a slew of products that will support and embrace the new functionality of …
What do you do? Use manual typwriters or live in a Scottish croft? Our man advises
Plans for 2 million FTTP connections in next four years 'not enough'
Win some, you lose some: profit up, revenue down
- Despite best efforts, fewer and fewer women are working in tech
- Comment NSA, GCHQ and even Donald Trump are all after your data
- Virgin Media boss warns Brexit could hamstring broadband investment
- AMD is a rounding error on Intel's spreadsheet and that sucks for us all
- Microsoft kinda did OK this quarter – but whatever, Wall Street loves Satya Nadella
Education, not immigration, is UK’s dangerous burden
One reselling man tells his tale of woe
The trouble doesn't stop here. It starts here