Podcast This week, Greg Knieriemen and trusty sidekicks Ed Saipetch (@edasi) and Sarah Vela (@orchid8) host guest Tom Petrocelli (@tompetrocelli), analyst for the Enterprise Strategy Group.
The terrible trio chat to Petrocelli about all things enterprise ... and about how tech hipster fest SXSW is a place where you can really let your hair down...
This week's topics:
- SXSW recap – Spring Break for Silicon Valley
- Emergence of the "Social Enterprise"?
- "Social Enterprise" tools
- Tom and Greg bump heads on quality and timing of Forrester research
- How so many have their heads in the sand about Google privacy
Listen with the Reg player below, or download here.
Podcast Subscriber Links