Podcast Greg Knieriemen saw off the hordes at the New England Area VMware User Group and debated burning topics from virtualisation to sex equality in tech, thus serving up another piping hot podcast pie for El Reg readers last week.
This time around, Greg and trusty sidekick Ed Saipetch (@edsai) chat to Mark Twomey (@storagezilla), Greg Schulz from StorageIO (@StorageIO) and special guest, the recently unemployed Marc Farley (@3ParFarley).
This week we discuss...
- A Farley-Knieriemen reunion
- Farley makes a job change, handles a new Twitter username - but when will Dell buy his new company?
- Amazon announces a cloud storage gateway
- Clouds in the enterprise
- Appliance standards for cloud versus storage standards for cloud
- Cloud management architectures and shared responsibilities
Listen with The Reg player below, or download the podcast here.
Podcast Subscriber Links