The Channel logo

News

By | Team Register 11th September 2008 08:58

Datatec buys Indian distie for Westcon expansion

Datatec has bought a 50.01 per cent stake in an Indian distie called Inflow Technologies Private Limited. Inflow management and other shareholders will retain the remaining 49.99 per cent. Terms are undisclosed.

Inflow specialises in networking, storage and security products and operates in nine cities in India, and also in Sri Lanka and Singapore. The company has 130-plus employees and generated revenues of $32m for the year to 31 March, 2008.

In due course, Inflow will change its name to Westcon, Datatec's global distribution brand.

Press release.

comment icon Read 1 comment on this article alert Send corrections

Opinion

Windows 10 on Surface 3

Tim Anderson

It's do-or-die for Microsoft's new operating system on 29 July
Wine Taps by N Wong, Flickr, CC 2.0 License

Simon Sharwood

Clouds sell compute by the glass. On-premises kitmakers want to sell wine-as-a-service

Greg Knieriemen

Privacy, security, information sovereignty, what we all want, right?
Microsoft's Joe Belfiore, speaking at Build 2015

Andrew Orlowski

Redmond devotees may as well have demanded manga desktop wallpaper

Features

Android icon desktop toys
Nice devices, now speak 'enterprise' to me
Standard Form 86 reads like a biography of each intelligence worker
Protestor barricade image via Shutterstock
Breaking through the hardware barricades to a new network state
Racecar