Westcon Convergence, the UK part of networking distie Westcon Group, has introduced an "onboarding" tool to make life easier for resellers. This shoe-horns multiple vendor certification programs and offerings into one place online and a quick way of measuring revenue targets. At least that's what it sounds like: you can read the bumf here.
Customer experience done right
A VC with startup agenda slams established suppliers. Surprised? Neither were we
And where's Violin Memory?
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Ballmer schools SatNad on Microsoft's mobile strategy: You need one
- Carly Fiorina makes like HP and splits – ex-CEO quits White House race
- BlackBerry axes 200 jobs – including a third of its HQ staff
Will the end of cheap money cast a cloud over 2016?
Just as well Azure and Office 365 are growing
Do you know where your data is?
Cool Texas dude is just your average billionaire