Westcon Convergence, the UK part of networking distie Westcon Group, has introduced an "onboarding" tool to make life easier for resellers. This shoe-horns multiple vendor certification programs and offerings into one place online and a quick way of measuring revenue targets. At least that's what it sounds like: you can read the bumf here.
Two working parties, ministers galore... but data transfer law remains in limbo
Do something and stop faffing about in the bush league
International system in general needs greater transparency
- Microsoft won't back down from Windows 10 nagware 'trick'
- Bank in the UK? Plans afoot to make YOU liable for bank fraud
- Dropbox gets all up in your kernel with Project Infinite. Cue uproar
- Beleaguered 123-reg customers spot price hike
- Geniuses at HMRC sack too many staff! Nope, can't do it online. FAIL
Note to industry: Must try harder
Single market vs. rest of the world
Mostly it's financial crime. Here's what all the cool kids' terms mean in English
Plenty of bumps in the 40-year road for Mac makers