Westcon Convergence, the UK part of networking distie Westcon Group, has introduced an "onboarding" tool to make life easier for resellers. This shoe-horns multiple vendor certification programs and offerings into one place online and a quick way of measuring revenue targets. At least that's what it sounds like: you can read the bumf here.
VMware spin-off? Let the shareholders decide
Tandberg and Sphere3D deals offer hope after 18 bad ones
Declining revenues becoming a common theme
Plus: Will NASA return to the fold?
- Apple’s $700 BEEELLION market cap makes it more valuable than Switzerland
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- European Parliament VOTES to BREAK UP GOOGLE. Er, OK then
- IDC: iPad sales CRASH incoming ... Win 8 killing 2-in-1 typoslabs
- Forget Hillary, HP's ex CARLY FIORINA 'wants to be next US Prez'
No, silly... he was the fall guy for years of Finnish folly
Life after Dell sale
XiaOW-ME - that's gotta hurt
Microsoft's strategy is to make Store apps popular. Good luck with that