Westcon Convergence, the UK part of networking distie Westcon Group, has introduced an "onboarding" tool to make life easier for resellers. This shoe-horns multiple vendor certification programs and offerings into one place online and a quick way of measuring revenue targets. At least that's what it sounds like: you can read the bumf here.
Server boss comes to London, become hostage to fortune
Vendors, dealers live in parallel universes
Er, what does that mean? Anything you want it to
Get your money up front if you want money up front
- Windows 8 'sales' barely half as good as Microsoft claims
- Acorn founder: SIXTH WAVE of tech will wash away Apple, Intel
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Steve JOBS finally DEFEATS the PC - from BEYOND THE GRAVE
- You thought only Google dodges UK taxes? So do all the Brit firms
Vendors struggling to reinflate the bubble
Hellawell on being 'tight' - and his part in Thatcher's downfall
Retail? We've heard of it
Whitman: A scythe-wielding Canute on a sinking ship