Westcon Convergence, the UK part of networking distie Westcon Group, has introduced an "onboarding" tool to make life easier for resellers. This shoe-horns multiple vendor certification programs and offerings into one place online and a quick way of measuring revenue targets. At least that's what it sounds like: you can read the bumf here.
Execution warrant close to being signed for Fink's folly
Our man Trev thinks 2016 is hyperconvergence's year
It's not like my boss painstakingly nurtured the contacts, right?
HTTPS-buster and root cert bods joining up? Hmm
- 'I urge everyone to fight back' – woman wins $10k from Microsoft over Windows 10 misery
- Osborne on Leave limbo: Travel and trade stay unchanged
- BREXIT UK digi strategy on ice post Brexit results - sources
- Tesco Mobile does what? Hahahahahahaha. Sorry customers
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise CTO, CCO to call it a day
The customer and staff company is no more
Middle-class terror of engineering also part of problem
Note to industry: Must try harder
Single market vs. rest of the world