Hammer has picked up Intel's storage and server distribution rights for the Nordic countries. Hammer will run the business through its Stockholm office.
This proves Redmond needs a Ford man
Endpoints: The world has moved on... and become a lot more complex
Ending slavery in Africa needn't cost this much
ObamaCare, UK.gov, and paying for blusterguffs instead of technology
- Windows 7 outstrips Windows 8.x with small November growth
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- iPhone slips in Europe as Windows Phone claims OVER 10% market share
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Update The only way is Office: UK Parliament to migrate to Microsoft cloud
A survivor's guide to being sold down the river...
Microsoft and cloudy pals go DIY as networking giant's stock plummets
Plus other fascinating nuggets we found when carving into UK.gov's IT spending pie
Apply clever tech to lift economic gloom, says chip giant labs chief