Hammer has picked up Intel's storage and server distribution rights for the Nordic countries. Hammer will run the business through its Stockholm office.
Bezos behemoth is tottering at the top
Just as Jeff Bezos did to books and CDs, Amazon's rivals are now doing to it
Phone egg, meet desktop chicken - your mother
Elliott Management sinks its teeth into retiring godhead
- Comment Has Europe cut the UK adrift on data protection?
- AVG stung as search revenue from freebie scanners dries up
- 'Things' on the Internet-of-things have 25 vulnerabilities apiece
- Senate introduces USA FREEDOM Act to curb NSA spying excesses
- Microsoft stands on shore as tablet-laden boat sails away
Sinofsky's hybrid strategy looks dafter than ever
Failure to crack next-gen semiconductors threatens to set back humanity
SMEs get lip service - what they need is dinner at the Club
Vorsprung durch grossendatatechnik, as we like to say in Germany