Hammer has picked up Intel's storage and server distribution rights for the Nordic countries. Hammer will run the business through its Stockholm office.
Come on everybody, let's upload all our stuff into Government by Cloud
Six months until captain leaves the bridge
Pressure to perform for stock market bearing down on disties
Anything that simple to use has got to be complex to set up
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Microsoft buys Minecraft for $2.5bn. Notch: I'm getting the block outta here
- Microsoft staff brace for next round of layoffs – expected Thursday
- No biggie: EMC's XtremIO firmware upgrade 'will wipe data'
You keep the call centres, Hamish, we'll take the banks
Everyone loves those Things, just not on each others' terms
No email? No CRM? No Daily Mail iPad edition? You need a plan
Sinofsky's hybrid strategy looks dafter than ever