Hammer has picked up Intel's storage and server distribution rights for the Nordic countries. Hammer will run the business through its Stockholm office.
This proves Redmond needs a Ford man
Endpoints: The world has moved on... and become a lot more complex
Ending slavery in Africa needn't cost this much
ObamaCare, UK.gov, and paying for blusterguffs instead of technology
- No anon pr0n for you: BT's network-level 'smut' filters will catch proxy servers too
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Ballmer: 'We made more money than almost anybody on the PLANET'
'If you want to reach the globe the most, we're the cloud vendor to do it'
What the heck am I going to get for Auntie Flo? What a brilliant idea, Register!
A survivor's guide to being sold down the river...
Microsoft and cloudy pals go DIY as networking giant's stock plummets