Hammer has picked up Intel's storage and server distribution rights for the Nordic countries. Hammer will run the business through its Stockholm office.
EMC highlights the problems all face
Mike claims merger was sabotaged from Day One
Elliott Management Corp will demand satisfaction
- Analysis Team Microsoft: Device Police... 'Are you pumped? I'm pumped'
- How much do UK cops pay for Microsoft licences? £30 a head or £137? Both
- Online VAT fraud: Calls for government crackdown grow louder
- 'Safe Harbor': People in Europe 'can get quite litigious about this'
- +Comment Vodafone joins calls to pry Openreach from BT's hands
Sweat the details
Surface? F**ck Yeah!
VMware, Hyper-V… XenServer? The choice is yours
Dual-provider strategies are the future