Hammer has picked up Intel's storage and server distribution rights for the Nordic countries. Hammer will run the business through its Stockholm office.
Mike claims merger was sabotaged from Day One
Elliott Management Corp will demand satisfaction
Hey, Tegile and Tintri. Are you ready for this?
- Surface Book: Microsoft to turn unsuccessful tab into unsuccessful laptop
- Analysis Silicon Valley now 'illegal' in Europe: Why Schrems vs Facebook is such a biggie
- If you wanted Windows 10, it looks like you've already installed it
- Safe Harbour ruled INVALID: Facebook 'n' pals' data slurp at risk
- 'One Windows' crunch time: Microsoft tempts with glittery new devices
VMware, Hyper-V… XenServer? The choice is yours
Dual-provider strategies are the future
Why interconnectivity in the cloud is tougher than just stacking bricks
Welcome to Microsoft's pay-pay-pay plan