Hammer has picked up Intel's storage and server distribution rights for the Nordic countries. Hammer will run the business through its Stockholm office.
Pressure in a growth-obsessed climate
IDC stats reveal who's who in the backup appliance bearpit
Infamy, infamy, Amazon and Microsoft have all got it in for me!
Also signals stronger cross-platform tools, access to new markets
- Old, complex code could cause another UK banking TITSUP – study
- Ireland's tech sector fears fallout of Brexit 'Yes' vote
- Ding-dong, reality calling: iPhone slump is not Apple's doom
- Analysis Intel has driven a dagger through Microsoft's mobile strategy
- Another failed merger, Carly? Ted Cruz to bring in ex-HP boss Fiorina as running mate
Note to industry: Must try harder
Single market vs. rest of the world
Mostly it's financial crime. Here's what all the cool kids' terms mean in English
Plenty of bumps in the 40-year road for Mac makers