Hammer has picked up Intel's storage and server distribution rights for the Nordic countries. Hammer will run the business through its Stockholm office.
CEO becomes chairman after ex-CEO retires
Drives nails forged with Red Hat iron into VCE's coffin
Enormo security firm needs to get serious about acquisitions
- Apple has THREE TIMES as much cash as US govt, TWICE the UK
- Cisco reps flog Whiptail's Invicta arrays against EMC and Pure
- Bad PUPPY: Undead Windows XP deposits fresh scamware on lawn
- Canadian taxman says hundreds pierced by Heartbleed SSL skewer
- Misco Shared Services Centre drone brands customer 'insane'
Plus: Taskbars, right-click menus, apps set free
Chopping down the phone tree to scrump low-hanging fruit
Big Blue's big $5bn bet adjusted, modified, reduced, back for more
Redmond needs to discover the mathematics of trust