Tech Data pink-slipped 80 people at its Florida headquarters on Tuesday, America's CRN reports. The distie told the channel mag it laid off less than one per cent of its 8,000-strong global workforce, but it's not saying where the axe fell. ®
Plans for 2 million FTTP connections in next four years 'not enough'
Win some, you lose some: profit up, revenue down
Thousands of layoffs announced as spinning rust enters its death spiral
In the meantime, of course, the data must flow
- Exclusive Ditch your Macs, Dell tells EMC staff
- Vid Microsoft axes 2,850 more Windows Phone, sales staff – a week after Justin Timberlake sang on stage for them
- Microsoft blames dying Surface Pro 3 batteries on software bug
- Skyscape rebrands to UKCloud following legal challenge by Sky
- Avnet sees Dätwyler's bid for Raspberry Pi slinger, raises to £868m
Maybe Brits don't need GDPR
EU workers, new markets: post-Brexit pressure on May & Co
Hint: It's relational
Honest mistake with your licensing? Audit police look at it on a 'case by case basis'