Tech Data pink-slipped 80 people at its Florida headquarters on Tuesday, America's CRN reports. The distie told the channel mag it laid off less than one per cent of its 8,000-strong global workforce, but it's not saying where the axe fell. ®
This proves Redmond needs a Ford man
Endpoints: The world has moved on... and become a lot more complex
Ending slavery in Africa needn't cost this much
ObamaCare, UK.gov, and paying for blusterguffs instead of technology
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Ballmer: 'We made more money than almost anybody on the PLANET'
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Apple iPhone 5s still world's top-selling smartphone – report
- Data Retention Directive CLASHES with EU citizens' privacy rights, says top lawman
A survivor's guide to being sold down the river...
Microsoft and cloudy pals go DIY as networking giant's stock plummets
Plus other fascinating nuggets we found when carving into UK.gov's IT spending pie
Apply clever tech to lift economic gloom, says chip giant labs chief