Tech Data pink-slipped 80 people at its Florida headquarters on Tuesday, America's CRN reports. The distie told the channel mag it laid off less than one per cent of its 8,000-strong global workforce, but it's not saying where the axe fell. ®
Plans for 2 million FTTP connections in next four years 'not enough'
Win some, you lose some: profit up, revenue down
Thousands of layoffs announced as spinning rust enters its death spiral
In the meantime, of course, the data must flow
- What's Brexit? How Tech UK tore up its plans after June 23
- Openreach to split from BT... so they'll be 'Legally Separate'
- Updated Zen loses its chill: UK biz ISP falls offline for four hours and counting
- It's 2016 and your passwords can still be sniffed from wireless keyboards
- Ofcom: Legal separation will force Openreach to eat more fibre
Maybe Brits don't need GDPR
EU workers, new markets: post-Brexit pressure on May & Co
Hint: It's relational
Honest mistake with your licensing? Audit police look at it on a 'case by case basis'