Northgate Information Solutions has bought Anite's local government and secure information systems businesses for £54.3m - minus £3.8m owed by the parent company to Anite Public Sector, and an unspecified amount left behind to grease working capital. Northgate is owned by the private equity house Kohlberg Kravis Roberts.
Elliott Management sinks its teeth into retiring godhead
Long-winded memo makes us miss Steve Ballmer
Route traffic? Made a load balancer? Oops
We all know hardware lasts longer than 3 years so why bin good kit?
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- Analysis So whither Microsoft? If Nadella knows, he's keeping it well hidden
- SAP: It was our Big Data software wot won it for Germany
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- Too many IT conferences to cover? MICROSOFT TO THE RESCUE!
Vorsprung durch grossendatatechnik, as we like to say in Germany
Big Blue exec tells El Reg what to keep an eye on
As good as it gets, for now
Is everything fatally borked? Not quite, say security godheads