Northgate Information Solutions has bought Anite's local government and secure information systems businesses for £54.3m - minus £3.8m owed by the parent company to Anite Public Sector, and an unspecified amount left behind to grease working capital. Northgate is owned by the private equity house Kohlberg Kravis Roberts.
What do you do? Use manual typwriters or live in a Scottish croft? Our man advises
Plans for 2 million FTTP connections in next four years 'not enough'
Win some, you lose some: profit up, revenue down
- Despite best efforts, fewer and fewer women are working in tech
- May blocked plans to bring in more Indian IT workers – Vince Cable
- Updated Microsoft keeps schtum as more battery woes hit Surface sufferers
- Openreach split could damage broadband investment, says BT's chief exec
- Comment NSA, GCHQ and even Donald Trump are all after your data
Education, not immigration, is UK’s dangerous burden
One reselling man tells his tale of woe
The trouble doesn't stop here. It starts here