Northgate Information Solutions has bought Anite's local government and secure information systems businesses for £54.3m - minus £3.8m owed by the parent company to Anite Public Sector, and an unspecified amount left behind to grease working capital. Northgate is owned by the private equity house Kohlberg Kravis Roberts.
Or why the reversal of globalisation ain't gonna 'appen
It'll only set you back a few billion
Can the storage giant overcome a lack of necessary leadership?
Why overlapping kit from a merger equals a disaster in waiting
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- AMD pays new CEO $150K LESS than her male predecessor
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things
- Sky's tech bets pay off: Pay TV firm unveils blazing growth for Q1
No, silly... he was the fall guy for years of Finnish folly
Life after Dell sale
XiaOW-ME - that's gotta hurt
Microsoft's strategy is to make Store apps popular. Good luck with that