Northgate Information Solutions has bought Anite's local government and secure information systems businesses for £54.3m - minus £3.8m owed by the parent company to Anite Public Sector, and an unspecified amount left behind to grease working capital. Northgate is owned by the private equity house Kohlberg Kravis Roberts.
Customer experience done right
A VC with startup agenda slams established suppliers. Surprised? Neither were we
And where's Violin Memory?
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Carly Fiorina makes like HP and splits – ex-CEO quits White House race
- Heart Internet in 22-hour TITSUP after data centre power stuffup
- Ballmer schools SatNad on Microsoft's mobile strategy: You need one
Will the end of cheap money cast a cloud over 2016?
Just as well Azure and Office 365 are growing
Do you know where your data is?
Cool Texas dude is just your average billionaire