Sage is joining the Professional Computing Association in a show of love for the channel lobby group's stance against software piracy. Sage goodies may be coming down the line for PCA members, if comments from Sarah Mckenzie, Sage software licensing manager are anything to go by - "We hope that our membership of the PCA will benefit our existing activity in this area, which aims to deliver great rewards and benefits for legitimate traders. We look forward to taking an active part in the association over coming months."
VMware spin-off? Let the shareholders decide
Tandberg and Sphere3D deals offer hope after 18 bad ones
Declining revenues becoming a common theme
Plus: Will NASA return to the fold?
- Euro Parliament VOTES to BREAK UP GOOGLE. Er, OK then
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Apple’s $700 BEEELLION market cap makes it more valuable than Switzerland
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
No, silly... he was the fall guy for years of Finnish folly
Life after Dell sale
XiaOW-ME - that's gotta hurt
Microsoft's strategy is to make Store apps popular. Good luck with that