Sage is joining the Professional Computing Association in a show of love for the channel lobby group's stance against software piracy. Sage goodies may be coming down the line for PCA members, if comments from Sarah Mckenzie, Sage software licensing manager are anything to go by - "We hope that our membership of the PCA will benefit our existing activity in this area, which aims to deliver great rewards and benefits for legitimate traders. We look forward to taking an active part in the association over coming months."
Heart of Windows 8 lives on in Windows 10
Or why the reversal of globalisation ain't gonna 'appen
- Apple bossman Tim Cook: My well-known gayness is 'a gift from GOD'
- Microsoft fitness bands slapped on wrists: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness
- NHS quango fatcats spend £2m tax dosh on iPads and iPhones
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
No, silly... he was the fall guy for years of Finnish folly
Life after Dell sale
XiaOW-ME - that's gotta hurt
Microsoft's strategy is to make Store apps popular. Good luck with that