Sage is joining the Professional Computing Association in a show of love for the channel lobby group's stance against software piracy. Sage goodies may be coming down the line for PCA members, if comments from Sarah Mckenzie, Sage software licensing manager are anything to go by - "We hope that our membership of the PCA will benefit our existing activity in this area, which aims to deliver great rewards and benefits for legitimate traders. We look forward to taking an active part in the association over coming months."
Come on everybody, let's upload all our stuff into Government by Cloud
Six months until captain leaves the bridge
Pressure to perform for stock market bearing down on disties
Anything that simple to use has got to be complex to set up
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Microsoft buys Minecraft for $2.5bn. Notch: I'm getting the block outta here
You keep the call centres, Hamish, we'll take the banks
Everyone loves those Things, just not on each others' terms
No email? No CRM? No Daily Mail iPad edition? You need a plan
Sinofsky's hybrid strategy looks dafter than ever