Sage is joining the Professional Computing Association in a show of love for the channel lobby group's stance against software piracy. Sage goodies may be coming down the line for PCA members, if comments from Sarah Mckenzie, Sage software licensing manager are anything to go by - "We hope that our membership of the PCA will benefit our existing activity in this area, which aims to deliver great rewards and benefits for legitimate traders. We look forward to taking an active part in the association over coming months."
After lying in a deathlike slumber for years, the developer market is twitching
A numbers geek's guide to translating financial statements
Get small and medium benefits from storage advancement
- Women! You too can be 'cool' and 'fun' if you work in tech!
- Microsoft to push out penultimate XP patch on March Patch Tuesday
- What do you mean there are no Surface Pros? HAND 'EM OVER, yell Microsoft resellers
- Happy 75th birthday, Adam Osborne
- Nutanix photo-bombs VMware's selfie with delayed patent release
We drill into what's causing seismic shifts in the networking world
Successes? Oh, we've had a few...
Partners and tackling that PC myth...