Sage is joining the Professional Computing Association in a show of love for the channel lobby group's stance against software piracy. Sage goodies may be coming down the line for PCA members, if comments from Sarah Mckenzie, Sage software licensing manager are anything to go by - "We hope that our membership of the PCA will benefit our existing activity in this area, which aims to deliver great rewards and benefits for legitimate traders. We look forward to taking an active part in the association over coming months."
Two working parties, ministers galore... but data transfer law remains in limbo
Do something and stop faffing about in the bush league
International system in general needs greater transparency
- Microsoft won't back down from Windows 10 nagware 'trick'
- Bank in the UK? Plans afoot to make YOU liable for bank fraud
- Dropbox gets all up in your kernel with Project Infinite. Cue uproar
- Beleaguered 123-reg customers spot price hike
- Analysis Are EU having a laugh? Europe passes hopeless cyber-commerce rules
Note to industry: Must try harder
Single market vs. rest of the world
Mostly it's financial crime. Here's what all the cool kids' terms mean in English
Plenty of bumps in the 40-year road for Mac makers