Sage is joining the Professional Computing Association in a show of love for the channel lobby group's stance against software piracy. Sage goodies may be coming down the line for PCA members, if comments from Sarah Mckenzie, Sage software licensing manager are anything to go by - "We hope that our membership of the PCA will benefit our existing activity in this area, which aims to deliver great rewards and benefits for legitimate traders. We look forward to taking an active part in the association over coming months."
VC sequence could end not with a bang, but a whimper
FCoE? Oh yeah, I remember rumours about that
- Bye bye, booth babes. IT security catwalk RSA nixes sexy outfits
- Microsoft and Oracle are 'not your trusted friends', public sector bods
- Amazon cloud threatens to SMASH the fundamental laws of PHYSICS
- Microsoft enlists web security pariah Adobe to help build Internet Explorer-killer Spartan
- Just WALK IN and buy an Apple Watch. Are you mad?
Big boys snare the unwary with too-good-to-be-true deals
Pet carriers not wanted for whitebox stampede
Sorry OpenStack and Open Compute, we're not all Facebook
Scammy download sites? Government snooping? Run of the mill for Gary Kovacs