Sage is joining the Professional Computing Association in a show of love for the channel lobby group's stance against software piracy. Sage goodies may be coming down the line for PCA members, if comments from Sarah Mckenzie, Sage software licensing manager are anything to go by - "We hope that our membership of the PCA will benefit our existing activity in this area, which aims to deliver great rewards and benefits for legitimate traders. We look forward to taking an active part in the association over coming months."
Big Blue's lost year
SO cosy and safe, mummy
European Commission still silent despite Ireland's plea
Claims that cloud will drive Oracle's future growth ring hollow
- Analysis Free Windows 10 could mean the END for Microsoft and the PC biz
- Pull up the Windows 10 duvet and pretend Win8 and Vista were BAD DREAMS
- Microsoft will give away Windows 10 FREE - for ONE year
- Analysis FIVE Things (NOT 10: these are REAL) from the WINDOWS 10 event
- Is Windows RT not invited to the Windows 10 upgrade party?
But here's why we're (probably) not staring at a crash
Network intelligence - our secret weapon
Meet the man who accidentally created the smartwatch hype
No, silly... he was the fall guy for years of Finnish folly