Sage is joining the Professional Computing Association in a show of love for the channel lobby group's stance against software piracy. Sage goodies may be coming down the line for PCA members, if comments from Sarah Mckenzie, Sage software licensing manager are anything to go by - "We hope that our membership of the PCA will benefit our existing activity in this area, which aims to deliver great rewards and benefits for legitimate traders. We look forward to taking an active part in the association over coming months."
Have we just been Rick rolled by Osbo?
The SAN growth glory days are well and truly over, so where next?
If the US govt wants iMessages, well, tough
- Research: Microsoft the fastest growing maker of tablet OSs ... by 2019
- HPE to open private London drinking club
- Microsoft rides to Dell's rescue, wrecks rogue root certificate
- Analysis Dell computers bundled with backdoor that blurts hardware fingerprint to websites
- Autumn Statement Thin-lipped chancellor tight-lipped on contractor-nudge-onto-payroll plan
Cool Texas dude is just your average billionaire
Follow the money – or, at least, our projections
Sweat the details
Surface? F**ck Yeah!