Sage is joining the Professional Computing Association in a show of love for the channel lobby group's stance against software piracy. Sage goodies may be coming down the line for PCA members, if comments from Sarah Mckenzie, Sage software licensing manager are anything to go by - "We hope that our membership of the PCA will benefit our existing activity in this area, which aims to deliver great rewards and benefits for legitimate traders. We look forward to taking an active part in the association over coming months."
Big Blue's lost year
SO cosy and safe, mummy
European Commission still silent despite Ireland's plea
Claims that cloud will drive Oracle's future growth ring hollow
- Bill Gates – I WISH I was like Zuck and spoke Chinese. Yep, I drink poo
- Spartan on Windows 7? Microsoft is 'watching demand'
- Horrifying iPhone sales bring Apple $18bn profit A QUARTER
- Oracle-Sun anniversary Five years of Sun software under Oracle: Were the critics right?
- SamSUNK! Korean giant's electronics biz takes punch to the smartphone profits
AWS and Salesforce match up to Ellison's hardware
Five years on, what did Larry's lot do to Sun's partner network?
But here's why we're (probably) not staring at a crash
Network intelligence - our secret weapon