Sage is joining the Professional Computing Association in a show of love for the channel lobby group's stance against software piracy. Sage goodies may be coming down the line for PCA members, if comments from Sarah Mckenzie, Sage software licensing manager are anything to go by - "We hope that our membership of the PCA will benefit our existing activity in this area, which aims to deliver great rewards and benefits for legitimate traders. We look forward to taking an active part in the association over coming months."
What do you do? Use manual typwriters or live in a Scottish croft? Our man advises
Plans for 2 million FTTP connections in next four years 'not enough'
Win some, you lose some: profit up, revenue down
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- AWS budget tool update gives suits the control they crave
- Cabinet Office gears up to ink mega Oracle deal
- Government Digital Service under review after rural payments cockup
Education, not immigration, is UK’s dangerous burden
One reselling man tells his tale of woe
The trouble doesn't stop here. It starts here