RM today reported a tighter education software market and PC margins "affected by worldwide market conditions". But while saying "there is more to do" in Q4, its expectations for the full year are unchanged.
Looking at the possibilities
How to manage the aliens
IaaS indeed, it's one helluva PaaS-ing contest
- Windows 10 won't help. The PC biz is doomed, DOOMED, I TELL YOU
- Microsoft to TAKE OUT THE TRASH in the Windows Store
- Beware Red Hat interviews: you'll pay for coffee, lunch and fuel
- Intel's new chips are from 'Purley' – know what I mean? Know what I mean? Say no more
- Security software's a booming market. Why is Symantec stumbling?
‘AWS is to the era of cloud what Microsoft is to client/server’
Potential deleterious effects more like a snakebite* than a snake bite
There's still time to act
Code develops into a major weapon