RM today reported a tighter education software market and PC margins "affected by worldwide market conditions". But while saying "there is more to do" in Q4, its expectations for the full year are unchanged.
How long before Blue Big HQ pulls the plug on the whole thing?
CEO becomes chairman after ex-CEO retires
Drives nails forged with Red Hat iron into VCE's coffin
- Next Windows obsolescence panic is 450 days from … NOW!
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Enterprise storage will die just like tape did, say chaps with graphs
- Who fancies a billion-quid bonanza? Just flog the Home Office some shiny walkie-talkies
- Despite your fancy-schmancy security tech, passwords still weakest link in IT defences
Plus: Taskbars, right-click menus, apps set free
Chopping down the phone tree to scrump low-hanging fruit
Big Blue's big $5bn bet adjusted, modified, reduced, back for more
Redmond needs to discover the mathematics of trust