RM today reported a tighter education software market and PC margins "affected by worldwide market conditions". But while saying "there is more to do" in Q4, its expectations for the full year are unchanged.
VC sequence could end not with a bang, but a whimper
FCoE? Oh yeah, I remember rumours about that
- Bye bye, booth babes. IT security catwalk RSA nixes sexy outfits
- Microsoft and Oracle are 'not your trusted friends', public sector bods
- Amazon cloud threatens to SMASH the fundamental laws of PHYSICS
- And the prize for LEAST SECURE BROWSER goes to ... Chrome!
- Tim Cook: I'll give just a THIRD of what Gates gave to charity last year
Big boys snare the unwary with too-good-to-be-true deals
Pet carriers not wanted for whitebox stampede
Sorry OpenStack and Open Compute, we're not all Facebook
Scammy download sites? Government snooping? Run of the mill for Gary Kovacs