RM today reported a tighter education software market and PC margins "affected by worldwide market conditions". But while saying "there is more to do" in Q4, its expectations for the full year are unchanged.
CEO becomes chairman after ex-CEO retires
Drives nails forged with Red Hat iron into VCE's coffin
Enormo security firm needs to get serious about acquisitions
- Cisco reps flog Whiptail's Invicta arrays against EMC and Pure
- Bad PUPPY: Undead Windows XP deposits fresh scamware on lawn
- Canadian taxman says hundreds pierced by Heartbleed SSL skewer
- Misco Shared Services Centre drone brands customer 'insane'
- Fusion-io: Ah, Microsoft. I see there's in-memory in SQL Server 2014... **GERONIMO!**
Plus: Taskbars, right-click menus, apps set free
Chopping down the phone tree to scrump low-hanging fruit
Big Blue's big $5bn bet adjusted, modified, reduced, back for more
Redmond needs to discover the mathematics of trust