RM today reported a tighter education software market and PC margins "affected by worldwide market conditions". But while saying "there is more to do" in Q4, its expectations for the full year are unchanged.
Elliott Management sinks its teeth into retiring godhead
Long-winded memo makes us miss Steve Ballmer
Route traffic? Made a load balancer? Oops
We all know hardware lasts longer than 3 years so why bin good kit?
- Analysis So whither Microsoft? If Nadella knows, he's keeping it well hidden
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- SAP: It was our Big Data software wot won it for Germany
- Too many IT conferences to cover? MICROSOFT TO THE RESCUE!
- Huawei's turnover rockets upwards. Suck on that, US government
Vorsprung durch grossendatatechnik, as we like to say in Germany
Big Blue exec tells El Reg what to keep an eye on
As good as it gets, for now
Is everything fatally borked? Not quite, say security godheads