UK reseller Morse will take a one-off charge of up to £4.5m to slash costs this year, it told the stock market today. Executive chairman Kevin Loosemore said further details of the cuts, which will begin immediately, will be revealed with the firm's preliminary results on 9 September. The cuts follow the departure of CEO Kevin Alcock early this month. A restructuring programme was launched to improve margins. ®
VMware spin-off? Let the shareholders decide
Tandberg and Sphere3D deals offer hope after 18 bad ones
Declining revenues becoming a common theme
Plus: Will NASA return to the fold?
- Euro Parliament VOTES to BREAK UP GOOGLE. Er, OK then
- Apple’s $700 BEEELLION market cap makes it more valuable than Switzerland
- Forget Hillary, HP's ex CARLY FIORINA 'wants to be next US Prez'
- A WHOPPING 8 million Windows Server 2003 systems still out there
- Wasn't it all supposed to be so different by now, Meg?
No, silly... he was the fall guy for years of Finnish folly
Life after Dell sale
XiaOW-ME - that's gotta hurt
Microsoft's strategy is to make Store apps popular. Good luck with that