UK reseller Morse will take a one-off charge of up to £4.5m to slash costs this year, it told the stock market today. Executive chairman Kevin Loosemore said further details of the cuts, which will begin immediately, will be revealed with the firm's preliminary results on 9 September. The cuts follow the departure of CEO Kevin Alcock early this month. A restructuring programme was launched to improve margins. ®
After lying in a deathlike slumber for years, the developer market is twitching
A numbers geek's guide to translating financial statements
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- +Analysis PM Cameron leaps aboard Internet of Thingies
- Plusnet shunts blame for dodgy DNS traffic onto customers' routers
- Patch Tuesday It's 2014 and Microsoft Windows PCs can still be owned by a JPEG
- Microsoft's battery-boosting Surface slab cover to ship soon
We drill into what's causing seismic shifts in the networking world
Successes? Oh, we've had a few...
Partners and tackling that PC myth...