UK reseller Morse will take a one-off charge of up to £4.5m to slash costs this year, it told the stock market today. Executive chairman Kevin Loosemore said further details of the cuts, which will begin immediately, will be revealed with the firm's preliminary results on 9 September. The cuts follow the departure of CEO Kevin Alcock early this month. A restructuring programme was launched to improve margins. ®
EMC highlights the problems all face
Mike claims merger was sabotaged from Day One
Elliott Management Corp will demand satisfaction
- How much do UK cops pay for Microsoft licences? £30 a head or £137? Both
- Analysis Team Microsoft: Device Police... 'Are you pumped? I'm pumped'
- Online VAT fraud: Calls for government crackdown grow louder
- 'Safe Harbor': People in Europe 'can get quite litigious about this'
- +Comment Vodafone joins calls to pry Openreach from BT's hands
Sweat the details
Surface? F**ck Yeah!
VMware, Hyper-V… XenServer? The choice is yours
Dual-provider strategies are the future