UK reseller Morse will take a one-off charge of up to £4.5m to slash costs this year, it told the stock market today. Executive chairman Kevin Loosemore said further details of the cuts, which will begin immediately, will be revealed with the firm's preliminary results on 9 September. The cuts follow the departure of CEO Kevin Alcock early this month. A restructuring programme was launched to improve margins. ®
Big Blue's lost year
SO cosy and safe, mummy
European Commission still silent despite Ireland's plea
Claims that cloud will drive Oracle's future growth ring hollow
- Bill Gates – I WISH I was like Zuck and spoke Chinese. Yep, I drink poo
- Spartan on Windows 7? Microsoft is 'watching demand'
- Horrifying iPhone sales bring Apple $18bn profit A QUARTER
- HMRC fails to plan for £10.4bn contract exit... because it's 'too risky'
- Oracle-Sun anniversary Five years of Sun software under Oracle: Were the critics right?
AWS and Salesforce match up to Ellison's hardware
Five years on, what did Larry's lot do to Sun's partner network?
But here's why we're (probably) not staring at a crash
Network intelligence - our secret weapon