UK reseller Morse will take a one-off charge of up to £4.5m to slash costs this year, it told the stock market today. Executive chairman Kevin Loosemore said further details of the cuts, which will begin immediately, will be revealed with the firm's preliminary results on 9 September. The cuts follow the departure of CEO Kevin Alcock early this month. A restructuring programme was launched to improve margins. ®
After lying in a deathlike slumber for years, the developer market is twitching
A numbers geek's guide to translating financial statements
- Windows XP market share GROWS AGAIN, outstrips Win 8.1 surge
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Women! You too can be 'cool' and 'fun' if you work in tech!
- Microsoft to get in XP users' faces with one last warning
- Vid Steve Ballmer: Thanks to me, Microsoft screwed up a decade in phones
We drill into what's causing seismic shifts in the networking world
Successes? Oh, we've had a few...
Partners and tackling that PC myth...