UK reseller Morse will take a one-off charge of up to £4.5m to slash costs this year, it told the stock market today. Executive chairman Kevin Loosemore said further details of the cuts, which will begin immediately, will be revealed with the firm's preliminary results on 9 September. The cuts follow the departure of CEO Kevin Alcock early this month. A restructuring programme was launched to improve margins. ®
Execution warrant close to being signed for Fink's folly
Our man Trev thinks 2016 is hyperconvergence's year
It's not like my boss painstakingly nurtured the contacts, right?
HTTPS-buster and root cert bods joining up? Hmm
- This local council paid HOW MUCH for an SD card?!
- No means no: Windows 10 nagware's red X will stop update – Microsoft
- Vodafone hints at relocation from UK
- Dixons, UK's fifth 'emergency service', brushes off Brexit scare stories
- Red Hat Summit Oh, Red Hat. Contain yourself and your 'new innovations' talk
The customer and staff company is no more
Middle-class terror of engineering also part of problem
Note to industry: Must try harder
Single market vs. rest of the world