UK reseller Morse will take a one-off charge of up to £4.5m to slash costs this year, it told the stock market today. Executive chairman Kevin Loosemore said further details of the cuts, which will begin immediately, will be revealed with the firm's preliminary results on 9 September. The cuts follow the departure of CEO Kevin Alcock early this month. A restructuring programme was launched to improve margins. ®
Heart of Windows 8 lives on in Windows 10
Or why the reversal of globalisation ain't gonna 'appen
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: My well-known gayness is 'a gift from GOD'
- Microsoft fitness bands slapped on wrists: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness
- NHS quango fatcats spend £2m tax dosh on iPads and iPhones
- HPC Blog IBM, backing away from hardware? NEVER!
No, silly... he was the fall guy for years of Finnish folly
Life after Dell sale
XiaOW-ME - that's gotta hurt
Microsoft's strategy is to make Store apps popular. Good luck with that