Capgemini is paying €255m for a public sector applications division, Business Application Services BV, from Getronics PinkRoccade. BAS BV employs 2,200 people and turned over €300m in 2007. It makes 40 per cent of its revenues from the Dutch public sector. The deal is subject to the usual regulatory issues and needs to be approved by the firm's Workers Council.
Clouds sell compute by the glass. On-premises kitmakers want to sell wine-as-a-service
Privacy, security, information sovereignty, what we all want, right?
Redmond devotees may as well have demanded manga desktop wallpaper
- Microsoft in Blighty reveals its 78 THOUSAND POUND Surface 3 slabloid
- Windows 7 and 8.1 market share surge, XP falls behind OS X
- Universal Credit white elephant needs 'urgent breakthrough' says MP
- Cisco gobbles OpenDNS, sorts out cloud security portfolio
- NHS IT failures mount as GP data system declared unfit for purpose
Nice devices, now speak 'enterprise' to me
Standard Form 86 reads like a biography of each intelligence worker
Breaking through the hardware barricades to a new network state
Hardware acceleration – busted