Capgemini is paying €255m for a public sector applications division, Business Application Services BV, from Getronics PinkRoccade. BAS BV employs 2,200 people and turned over €300m in 2007. It makes 40 per cent of its revenues from the Dutch public sector. The deal is subject to the usual regulatory issues and needs to be approved by the firm's Workers Council.
Why aren't you, personally, stopping the moronocalypse?
Federation fissiparousness to form co-ordinated divisions
EMC is ahead overall with HDS mounting an IoT catch-up
A victory worthy of a eulogy
- Twenty years since Windows 95, and we still love our Start buttons
- Windows 10 now on 75 million devices, says Microsoft
- Windows 10 market share growth slows to just ten per cent
- Windows 10 blamed (partly) for stalled PC sales recovery
- Ex-HP top aide in the clink for racking up $1m on company credit cards
Why interconnectivity in the cloud is tougher than just stacking bricks
Welcome to Microsoft's pay-pay-pay plan
Nokia is the biggest write-off yet, but it wasn't the first
Last Christmas, I gave you my Cloud, the very next day you gave it away