Capgemini is paying €255m for a public sector applications division, Business Application Services BV, from Getronics PinkRoccade. BAS BV employs 2,200 people and turned over €300m in 2007. It makes 40 per cent of its revenues from the Dutch public sector. The deal is subject to the usual regulatory issues and needs to be approved by the firm's Workers Council.
VC sequence could end not with a bang, but a whimper
FCoE? Oh yeah, I remember rumours about that
Big Blue's lost year
- Windows XP's market share grows AGAIN!
- MWC 2015 3 spectastic Lumias for price of 1 rival flagship: Microsoft sells biz on cheapie experience
- $250K: That's what Lenovo earned to RAT YOU OUT with Superfish
- IBM sued for talking up semiconductor business it couldn't give away
- HP gulps down Aruba Networks for $3bn
... and thank heavens they do
You see a diversity tickbox nightmare, I see human beings
Red Hat again?
AWS and Salesforce match up to Ellison's hardware