Capgemini is paying €255m for a public sector applications division, Business Application Services BV, from Getronics PinkRoccade. BAS BV employs 2,200 people and turned over €300m in 2007. It makes 40 per cent of its revenues from the Dutch public sector. The deal is subject to the usual regulatory issues and needs to be approved by the firm's Workers Council.
Pressure in a growth-obsessed climate
IDC stats reveal who's who in the backup appliance bearpit
Infamy, infamy, Amazon and Microsoft have all got it in for me!
Also signals stronger cross-platform tools, access to new markets
- Ireland's tech sector fears fallout of Brexit 'Yes' vote
- Q. What's the difference between smartphones and that fad diet you all got bored of? A. Nothing
- Central gov spent £6.3bn on IT. Nearly half handed to just 3 suppliers
- Analysis Food for Deep Thought: 42 is IBM's answer to Life, the Universe and Everything...
- WD’s revenue wheels have fallen off. Profits are sinking, too
Single market vs. rest of the world
Mostly it's financial crime. Here's what all the cool kids' terms mean in English
Plenty of bumps in the 40-year road for Mac makers
Management was never so non-transparent