Capgemini is paying €255m for a public sector applications division, Business Application Services BV, from Getronics PinkRoccade. BAS BV employs 2,200 people and turned over €300m in 2007. It makes 40 per cent of its revenues from the Dutch public sector. The deal is subject to the usual regulatory issues and needs to be approved by the firm's Workers Council.
Bezos behemoth is tottering at the top
Just as Jeff Bezos did to books and CDs, Amazon's rivals are now doing to it
Phone egg, meet desktop chicken - your mother
Elliott Management sinks its teeth into retiring godhead
- Comment AWS hell no: Can Microsoft Azure sales beat Amazon's cloud?
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- HP settles suit with popstar Chubby Checker over todger tester app
- Microsoft says 'weird things' can happen during Windows Server 2003 migrations
Failure to crack next-gen semiconductors threatens to set back humanity
SMEs get lip service - what they need is dinner at the Club
Vorsprung durch grossendatatechnik, as we like to say in Germany
Big Blue exec tells El Reg what to keep an eye on