Capgemini is paying €255m for a public sector applications division, Business Application Services BV, from Getronics PinkRoccade. BAS BV employs 2,200 people and turned over €300m in 2007. It makes 40 per cent of its revenues from the Dutch public sector. The deal is subject to the usual regulatory issues and needs to be approved by the firm's Workers Council.
Two working parties, ministers galore... but data transfer law remains in limbo
Do something and stop faffing about in the bush league
International system in general needs greater transparency
- Microsoft won't back down from Windows 10 nagware 'trick'
- Hands-on Surface Book nightmare: Microsoft won't fix 'Sleep of Death' bug
- Bank in the UK? Plans afoot to make YOU liable for bank fraud
- Dropbox gets all up in your kernel with Project Infinite. Cue uproar
- Analysis Are EU having a laugh? Europe passes hopeless cyber-commerce rules
Note to industry: Must try harder
Single market vs. rest of the world
Mostly it's financial crime. Here's what all the cool kids' terms mean in English
Plenty of bumps in the 40-year road for Mac makers