Capgemini is paying €255m for a public sector applications division, Business Application Services BV, from Getronics PinkRoccade. BAS BV employs 2,200 people and turned over €300m in 2007. It makes 40 per cent of its revenues from the Dutch public sector. The deal is subject to the usual regulatory issues and needs to be approved by the firm's Workers Council.
EMC highlights the problems all face
Mike claims merger was sabotaged from Day One
Elliott Management Corp will demand satisfaction
- How much do UK cops pay for Microsoft licences? £30 a head or £137? Both
- Analysis Team Microsoft: Device Police... 'Are you pumped? I'm pumped'
- Online VAT fraud: Calls for government crackdown grow louder
- 'Safe Harbor': People in Europe 'can get quite litigious about this'
- PC shipments slump in Q3, thanks to free Windows 10
Sweat the details
Surface? F**ck Yeah!
VMware, Hyper-V… XenServer? The choice is yours
Dual-provider strategies are the future