Capgemini is paying €255m for a public sector applications division, Business Application Services BV, from Getronics PinkRoccade. BAS BV employs 2,200 people and turned over €300m in 2007. It makes 40 per cent of its revenues from the Dutch public sector. The deal is subject to the usual regulatory issues and needs to be approved by the firm's Workers Council.
What do you do? Use manual typwriters or live in a Scottish croft? Our man advises
Plans for 2 million FTTP connections in next four years 'not enough'
Win some, you lose some: profit up, revenue down
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- AWS budget tool update gives suits the control they crave
- Cabinet Office gears up to ink mega Oracle deal
- Government Digital Service under review after rural payments cockup
Education, not immigration, is UK’s dangerous burden
One reselling man tells his tale of woe
The trouble doesn't stop here. It starts here