Capgemini is paying €255m for a public sector applications division, Business Application Services BV, from Getronics PinkRoccade. BAS BV employs 2,200 people and turned over €300m in 2007. It makes 40 per cent of its revenues from the Dutch public sector. The deal is subject to the usual regulatory issues and needs to be approved by the firm's Workers Council.
Big Blue's lost year
SO cosy and safe, mummy
European Commission still silent despite Ireland's plea
Claims that cloud will drive Oracle's future growth ring hollow
- Bill Gates – I WISH I was like Zuck and spoke Chinese. Yep, I drink poo
- Spartan on Windows 7? Microsoft is 'watching demand'
- HMRC fails to plan for £10.4bn contract exit... because it's 'too risky'
- Horrifying iPhone sales bring Apple $18bn profit A QUARTER
- Oracle-Sun anniversary Five years of Sun software under Oracle: Were the critics right?
AWS and Salesforce match up to Ellison's hardware
Five years on, what did Larry's lot do to Sun's partner network?
But here's why we're (probably) not staring at a crash
Network intelligence - our secret weapon