Capgemini is paying €255m for a public sector applications division, Business Application Services BV, from Getronics PinkRoccade. BAS BV employs 2,200 people and turned over €300m in 2007. It makes 40 per cent of its revenues from the Dutch public sector. The deal is subject to the usual regulatory issues and needs to be approved by the firm's Workers Council.
Mike claims merger was sabotaged from Day One
Elliott Management Corp will demand satisfaction
Hey, Tegile and Tintri. Are you ready for this?
- Is Windows 10 slurping too much data? No, says Microsoft. Nuh-uh. Nope
- Fiorina: I rushed out HP servers to power NSA snooping. Mwahahaha!
- Analysis Autonomy ex-boss Lynch tells of poisonous life within HP in High Court showdown
- Diskicide – the death of disk
- Microsoft slaps 13 per cent increase on mobile enterprise levy
Dual-provider strategies are the future
Why interconnectivity in the cloud is tougher than just stacking bricks
Welcome to Microsoft's pay-pay-pay plan
Nokia is the biggest write-off yet, but it wasn't the first