Morse told its annual meeting today that trading is running in line with expectations. In a statement to the AGM, outgoing chairman Richard Lapthorne said that “stabilization of revenue has continued into the new financial year.” He said that the management has set a target of operating margin of 7.2 per cent, and absolute operating profit of $20m. Lapthorne said the integration of service group Xayce was progressing well.®
Clouds sell compute by the glass. On-premises kitmakers want to sell wine-as-a-service
Privacy, security, information sovereignty, what we all want, right?
Redmond devotees may as well have demanded manga desktop wallpaper
- Analysis Windows 10 is due in one month: Will it be ready?
- VPNs are so insecure you might as well wear a KICK ME sign
- Windows 7 and 8.1 market share surge, XP falls behind OS X
- NHS IT failures mount as GP data system declared unfit for purpose
- Looking forward to getting Windows 10 the day it ships? Yeah, about that...
Nice devices, now speak 'enterprise' to me
Standard Form 86 reads like a biography of each intelligence worker
Breaking through the hardware barricades to a new network state
Hardware acceleration – busted