Morse told its annual meeting today that trading is running in line with expectations. In a statement to the AGM, outgoing chairman Richard Lapthorne said that “stabilization of revenue has continued into the new financial year.” He said that the management has set a target of operating margin of 7.2 per cent, and absolute operating profit of $20m. Lapthorne said the integration of service group Xayce was progressing well.®
Customer experience done right
A VC with startup agenda slams established suppliers. Surprised? Neither were we
And where's Violin Memory?
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- Heart Internet in 22-hour TITSUP after data centre power stuffup
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Carly Fiorina makes like HP and splits – ex-CEO quits White House race
- Ballmer schools SatNad on Microsoft's mobile strategy: You need one
Will the end of cheap money cast a cloud over 2016?
Just as well Azure and Office 365 are growing
Do you know where your data is?
Cool Texas dude is just your average billionaire