Morse told its annual meeting today that trading is running in line with expectations. In a statement to the AGM, outgoing chairman Richard Lapthorne said that “stabilization of revenue has continued into the new financial year.” He said that the management has set a target of operating margin of 7.2 per cent, and absolute operating profit of $20m. Lapthorne said the integration of service group Xayce was progressing well.®
VMware spin-off? Let the shareholders decide
Tandberg and Sphere3D deals offer hope after 18 bad ones
Declining revenues becoming a common theme
Plus: Will NASA return to the fold?
- Apple’s $700 BEEELLION market cap makes it more valuable than Switzerland
- Samsung to boot out Shin after Galaxy S5 tanks – report
- IDC: iPad sales CRASH incoming ... Win 8 killing 2-in-1 typoslabs
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- Universal Credit CRISIS: Up to £200m in IT spend WASTED – NAO
No, silly... he was the fall guy for years of Finnish folly
Life after Dell sale
XiaOW-ME - that's gotta hurt
Microsoft's strategy is to make Store apps popular. Good luck with that