Morse told its annual meeting today that trading is running in line with expectations. In a statement to the AGM, outgoing chairman Richard Lapthorne said that “stabilization of revenue has continued into the new financial year.” He said that the management has set a target of operating margin of 7.2 per cent, and absolute operating profit of $20m. Lapthorne said the integration of service group Xayce was progressing well.®
Pressure in a growth-obsessed climate
IDC stats reveal who's who in the backup appliance bearpit
Infamy, infamy, Amazon and Microsoft have all got it in for me!
Also signals stronger cross-platform tools, access to new markets
- Ireland's tech sector fears fallout of Brexit 'Yes' vote
- Q. What's the difference between smartphones and that fad diet you all got bored of? A. Nothing
- Analysis Food for Deep Thought: 42 is IBM's answer to Life, the Universe and Everything...
- Central gov spent £6.3bn on IT. Nearly half handed to just 3 suppliers
- WD’s revenue wheels have fallen off. Profits are sinking, too
Single market vs. rest of the world
Mostly it's financial crime. Here's what all the cool kids' terms mean in English
Plenty of bumps in the 40-year road for Mac makers
Management was never so non-transparent