Morse told its annual meeting today that trading is running in line with expectations. In a statement to the AGM, outgoing chairman Richard Lapthorne said that “stabilization of revenue has continued into the new financial year.” He said that the management has set a target of operating margin of 7.2 per cent, and absolute operating profit of $20m. Lapthorne said the integration of service group Xayce was progressing well.®
EMC highlights the problems all face
Mike claims merger was sabotaged from Day One
Elliott Management Corp will demand satisfaction
- Analysis Team Microsoft: Device Police... 'Are you pumped? I'm pumped'
- Online VAT fraud: Calls for government crackdown grow louder
- Silicon Valley fights European Court of Justice ruling with small print
- How much do UK cops pay for Microsoft licences? £30 a head or £137? Both
- 'Safe Harbor': People in Europe 'can get quite litigious about this'
Sweat the details
Surface? F**ck Yeah!
VMware, Hyper-V… XenServer? The choice is yours
Dual-provider strategies are the future