Morse told its annual meeting today that trading is running in line with expectations. In a statement to the AGM, outgoing chairman Richard Lapthorne said that “stabilization of revenue has continued into the new financial year.” He said that the management has set a target of operating margin of 7.2 per cent, and absolute operating profit of $20m. Lapthorne said the integration of service group Xayce was progressing well.®
After lying in a deathlike slumber for years, the developer market is twitching
A numbers geek's guide to translating financial statements
- Windows XP market share GROWS AGAIN, outstrips Win 8.1 surge
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Women! You too can be 'cool' and 'fun' if you work in tech!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Vid Steve Ballmer: Thanks to me, Microsoft screwed up a decade in phones
We drill into what's causing seismic shifts in the networking world
Successes? Oh, we've had a few...
Partners and tackling that PC myth...