Morse told its annual meeting today that trading is running in line with expectations. In a statement to the AGM, outgoing chairman Richard Lapthorne said that “stabilization of revenue has continued into the new financial year.” He said that the management has set a target of operating margin of 7.2 per cent, and absolute operating profit of $20m. Lapthorne said the integration of service group Xayce was progressing well.®
Have we just been Rick rolled by Osbo?
The SAN growth glory days are well and truly over, so where next?
If the US govt wants iMessages, well, tough
- Superfish 2.0: Dell ships laptops, PCs with huge internet security hole
- Research: Microsoft the fastest growing maker of tablet OSs ... by 2019
- Windows 10 pilot rollouts will surge in early 2016, says Gartner
- Dell: How to kill that web security hole we put in your laptops, PCs
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre
Cool Texas dude is just your average billionaire
Follow the money – or, at least, our projections
Sweat the details
Surface? F**ck Yeah!