Morse told its annual meeting today that trading is running in line with expectations. In a statement to the AGM, outgoing chairman Richard Lapthorne said that “stabilization of revenue has continued into the new financial year.” He said that the management has set a target of operating margin of 7.2 per cent, and absolute operating profit of $20m. Lapthorne said the integration of service group Xayce was progressing well.®
Plans for 2 million FTTP connections in next four years 'not enough'
Win some, you lose some: profit up, revenue down
Thousands of layoffs announced as spinning rust enters its death spiral
In the meantime, of course, the data must flow
- French, German ministers demand new encryption backdoor law
- Both HPs allegedly axed people just for being old, California court told
- Linux turns 25, with corporate contributors now key to its future
- Corporates ARE sniffing around Windows 10, says Computacenter
- NHS injects tender for PC and peripherals kit with £500m
Maybe Brits don't need GDPR
EU workers, new markets: post-Brexit pressure on May & Co
Hint: It's relational
Honest mistake with your licensing? Audit police look at it on a 'case by case basis'