Morse told its annual meeting today that trading is running in line with expectations. In a statement to the AGM, outgoing chairman Richard Lapthorne said that “stabilization of revenue has continued into the new financial year.” He said that the management has set a target of operating margin of 7.2 per cent, and absolute operating profit of $20m. Lapthorne said the integration of service group Xayce was progressing well.®
Plans for 2 million FTTP connections in next four years 'not enough'
Win some, you lose some: profit up, revenue down
Thousands of layoffs announced as spinning rust enters its death spiral
In the meantime, of course, the data must flow
- What's losing steam at Apple? Pretty much everything
- Ofcom: Legal separation will force Openreach to eat more fibre
- Microsoft blames dying Surface Pro 3 batteries on software bug
- It's 2016 and your passwords can still be sniffed from wireless keyboards
- Skyscape rebrands to UKCloud following legal challenge by Sky
Maybe Brits don't need GDPR
EU workers, new markets: post-Brexit pressure on May & Co
Hint: It's relational
Honest mistake with your licensing? Audit police look at it on a 'case by case basis'