Logicalis has won a £74m gig to build and run the public sector broadband network in Wales. The reseller says the seven-year deal is the biggest commercial contract it's won to date. Press release here. ®
The SAN growth glory days are well and truly over, so where next?
If the US govt wants iMessages, well, tough
Better to play nicely than try to muscle in on territory
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre
- Analysis Dell computers bundled with backdoor that blurts hardware fingerprint to websites
- Telecity fails with car park net rescue plan. In fact, things got worse. Again
- Autumn Statement Thin-lipped chancellor tight-lipped on contractor-nudge-onto-payroll plan
- Spending Review: GDS gets £450m, Cabinet Office budget slashed
Cool Texas dude is just your average billionaire
Follow the money – or, at least, our projections
Sweat the details
Surface? F**ck Yeah!