Logicalis has won a £74m gig to build and run the public sector broadband network in Wales. The reseller says the seven-year deal is the biggest commercial contract it's won to date. Press release here. ®
Long-winded memo makes us miss Steve Ballmer
Route traffic? Made a load balancer? Oops
We all know hardware lasts longer than 3 years so why bin good kit?
Enough to soothe the aches of an identity crisis?
- Analysis So whither Microsoft? If Nadella knows, he's keeping it well hidden
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- UK.gov pops lid off £70m barrel of non-Cloudable hosting pork
- Huawei's turnover rockets upwards. Suck on that, US government
- Too many IT conferences to cover? MICROSOFT TO THE RESCUE!
Vorsprung durch grossendatatechnik, as we like to say in Germany
Big Blue exec tells El Reg what to keep an eye on
As good as it gets, for now
Is everything fatally borked? Not quite, say security godheads