A Manchester - based distie is to apologise publicly for selling counterfeit Cisco equipment. Gen-x it is also handing over supplier information and paying Cisco an undisclosed sum, in return for not being taken to court, CRN UK reports. in January 2005 Cisco made a test purchase from Gen-X IT, and then enlisted the help of Manchester Trading Standards. Officers seized "various counterfeit products", in a raid on Gen-x premises in September '05, the paper reports. ®
VC sequence could end not with a bang, but a whimper
FCoE? Oh yeah, I remember rumours about that
Big Blue's lost year
- And the buggiest OS provider award goes to ... APPLE?
- C’mon Lenovo. Superfish hooked, but Pokki Start Menu still roaming free
- Lenovo: We SWEAR we're done with bloatware, adware and scumware
- Britain needs more tech immigrants, quango tells UK.gov
- Lenovo CTO: Hey, look around – we're not the only ones with a crapware infection
... and thank heavens they do
You see a diversity tickbox nightmare, I see human beings
Red Hat again?
AWS and Salesforce match up to Ellison's hardware