A Manchester - based distie is to apologise publicly for selling counterfeit Cisco equipment. Gen-x it is also handing over supplier information and paying Cisco an undisclosed sum, in return for not being taken to court, CRN UK reports. in January 2005 Cisco made a test purchase from Gen-X IT, and then enlisted the help of Manchester Trading Standards. Officers seized "various counterfeit products", in a raid on Gen-x premises in September '05, the paper reports. ®
Have we just been Rick rolled by Osbo?
The SAN growth glory days are well and truly over, so where next?
If the US govt wants iMessages, well, tough
- Superfish 2.0: Dell ships laptops, PCs with huge internet security hole
- Windows 10 pilot rollouts will surge in early 2016, says Gartner
- Dell: How to kill that web security hole we put in your laptops, PCs
- Research: Microsoft the fastest growing maker of tablet OSs ... by 2019
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre
Cool Texas dude is just your average billionaire
Follow the money – or, at least, our projections
Sweat the details
Surface? F**ck Yeah!