A Manchester - based distie is to apologise publicly for selling counterfeit Cisco equipment. Gen-x it is also handing over supplier information and paying Cisco an undisclosed sum, in return for not being taken to court, CRN UK reports. in January 2005 Cisco made a test purchase from Gen-X IT, and then enlisted the help of Manchester Trading Standards. Officers seized "various counterfeit products", in a raid on Gen-x premises in September '05, the paper reports. ®
Customer experience done right
A VC with startup agenda slams established suppliers. Surprised? Neither were we
And where's Violin Memory?
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Three: We won't hike prices if you say yes to £10.5bn O2 merger
- Girls! Girls! Girls! Intel brags about diversity push, Silicon Valley tells itself it's doing great
- Ballmer schools SatNad on Microsoft's mobile strategy: You need one
Will the end of cheap money cast a cloud over 2016?
Just as well Azure and Office 365 are growing
Do you know where your data is?
Cool Texas dude is just your average billionaire