A Manchester - based distie is to apologise publicly for selling counterfeit Cisco equipment. Gen-x it is also handing over supplier information and paying Cisco an undisclosed sum, in return for not being taken to court, CRN UK reports. in January 2005 Cisco made a test purchase from Gen-X IT, and then enlisted the help of Manchester Trading Standards. Officers seized "various counterfeit products", in a raid on Gen-x premises in September '05, the paper reports. ®
After lying in a deathlike slumber for years, the developer market is twitching
A numbers geek's guide to translating financial statements
- Windows XP market share GROWS AGAIN, outstrips Win 8.1 surge
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Women! You too can be 'cool' and 'fun' if you work in tech!
- Microsoft to get in XP users' faces with one last warning
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
We drill into what's causing seismic shifts in the networking world
Successes? Oh, we've had a few...
Partners and tackling that PC myth...