A Manchester - based distie is to apologise publicly for selling counterfeit Cisco equipment. Gen-x it is also handing over supplier information and paying Cisco an undisclosed sum, in return for not being taken to court, CRN UK reports. in January 2005 Cisco made a test purchase from Gen-X IT, and then enlisted the help of Manchester Trading Standards. Officers seized "various counterfeit products", in a raid on Gen-x premises in September '05, the paper reports. ®
VMware spin-off? Let the shareholders decide
Tandberg and Sphere3D deals offer hope after 18 bad ones
Declining revenues becoming a common theme
Plus: Will NASA return to the fold?
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Giant bank IT cockup of 2012 'could have brought down ENTIRE financial system'
- Our system handles £130bn and it's BUST. Want the job of fixing it? Apply to UK.gov
- Azure TITSUP caused by INFINITE LOOP
- You think the CLOUD's insecure? It's BETTER than UK.GOV's DATA CENTRES
No, silly... he was the fall guy for years of Finnish folly
Life after Dell sale
XiaOW-ME - that's gotta hurt
Microsoft's strategy is to make Store apps popular. Good luck with that