A Manchester - based distie is to apologise publicly for selling counterfeit Cisco equipment. Gen-x it is also handing over supplier information and paying Cisco an undisclosed sum, in return for not being taken to court, CRN UK reports. in January 2005 Cisco made a test purchase from Gen-X IT, and then enlisted the help of Manchester Trading Standards. Officers seized "various counterfeit products", in a raid on Gen-x premises in September '05, the paper reports. ®
Mike claims merger was sabotaged from Day One
Elliott Management Corp will demand satisfaction
Hey, Tegile and Tintri. Are you ready for this?
- Is Windows 10 slurping too much data? No, says Microsoft. Nuh-uh. Nope
- Fiorina: I rushed out HP servers to power NSA snooping. Mwahahaha!
- Analysis Autonomy ex-boss Lynch tells of poisonous life within HP in High Court showdown
- Diskicide – the death of disk
- Axed-ya Nadella swings blade through the forest of Microsoft again
Dual-provider strategies are the future
Why interconnectivity in the cloud is tougher than just stacking bricks
Welcome to Microsoft's pay-pay-pay plan
Nokia is the biggest write-off yet, but it wasn't the first