Brief Lynx Technology has appointed former managing director of Lynx Wealth Management Systems John Mosedale as director of its Microsoft Business Unit. The company has also appointed Tim Bodill director of its Cisco Business Unit, ex-head of Microsoft's ISV Partner Group UK Jeremy Smith as Senior Business Development Manager and Mike Dunn as finance director. Roger Brown, the last finance director, is now commercial director. ®
This proves Redmond needs a Ford man
Endpoints: The world has moved on... and become a lot more complex
Ending slavery in Africa needn't cost this much
ObamaCare, UK.gov, and paying for blusterguffs instead of technology
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Internet Explorer 11 at it again, breaks Microsoft's own CRM software
- Microsoft tarts up software licensing to fend off 'a few clicks and a credit card' rivals
- Ballmer: 'We made more money than almost anybody on the PLANET'
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
A survivor's guide to being sold down the river...
Microsoft and cloudy pals go DIY as networking giant's stock plummets
Plus other fascinating nuggets we found when carving into UK.gov's IT spending pie
Apply clever tech to lift economic gloom, says chip giant labs chief