Brief Lynx Technology has appointed former managing director of Lynx Wealth Management Systems John Mosedale as director of its Microsoft Business Unit. The company has also appointed Tim Bodill director of its Cisco Business Unit, ex-head of Microsoft's ISV Partner Group UK Jeremy Smith as Senior Business Development Manager and Mike Dunn as finance director. Roger Brown, the last finance director, is now commercial director. ®
Plans for 2 million FTTP connections in next four years 'not enough'
Win some, you lose some: profit up, revenue down
Thousands of layoffs announced as spinning rust enters its death spiral
In the meantime, of course, the data must flow
- Analysis New UK trade deals would not compensate for loss of single market membership
- The calm before the storm: AMD's Zen bears down on Intel CPUs
- iPhone: Apple's Mac battle with Windows rebooted
- HPE sharpens knife for next salami-slicing staff redundo round
- Cisco axes up to 5,500 workers in scramble to remain relevant
Maybe Brits don't need GDPR
EU workers, new markets: post-Brexit pressure on May & Co
Hint: It's relational
Honest mistake with your licensing? Audit police look at it on a 'case by case basis'