Brief Lynx Technology has appointed former managing director of Lynx Wealth Management Systems John Mosedale as director of its Microsoft Business Unit. The company has also appointed Tim Bodill director of its Cisco Business Unit, ex-head of Microsoft's ISV Partner Group UK Jeremy Smith as Senior Business Development Manager and Mike Dunn as finance director. Roger Brown, the last finance director, is now commercial director. ®
A numbers geek's guide to translating financial statements
Get small and medium benefits from storage advancement
I hate to say I told you so, but...
- Windows XP market share GROWS AGAIN, outstrips Win 8.1 surge
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Microsoft to get in XP users' faces with one last warning
- Vid Steve Ballmer: Thanks to me, Microsoft screwed up a decade in phones
- Plusnet goes titsup for spectacular hour-long wobble
We drill into what's causing seismic shifts in the networking world
Successes? Oh, we've had a few...
Partners and tackling that PC myth...