Brief Lynx Technology has appointed former managing director of Lynx Wealth Management Systems John Mosedale as director of its Microsoft Business Unit. The company has also appointed Tim Bodill director of its Cisco Business Unit, ex-head of Microsoft's ISV Partner Group UK Jeremy Smith as Senior Business Development Manager and Mike Dunn as finance director. Roger Brown, the last finance director, is now commercial director. ®
Have we just been Rick rolled by Osbo?
The SAN growth glory days are well and truly over, so where next?
If the US govt wants iMessages, well, tough
- Research: Microsoft the fastest growing maker of tablet OSs ... by 2019
- Dell: How to kill that web security hole we put in your laptops, PCs
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre
- HPE to open private London drinking club
- Microsoft rides to Dell's rescue, wrecks rogue root certificate
Cool Texas dude is just your average billionaire
Follow the money – or, at least, our projections
Sweat the details
Surface? F**ck Yeah!