Dimension Data is extending its up close alliance with Cisco beyond North America. The solutions and services vendor and the networking giant will roll out their Global Services Alliance across Europe, Asia and Australia. The North America program covers “planning, design, implementation and management of IT infrastructures”. It kicked off in late 2004 and now covers 50 customers.®
Win some, you lose some: profit up, revenue down
Thousands of layoffs announced as spinning rust enters its death spiral
In the meantime, of course, the data must flow
BTIG analysts ponder Pure's position and fall in (qualified) love
- What's Brexit? How Tech UK tore up its plans after June 23
- Openreach to split from BT... so they'll be 'Legally Separate'
- Updated Zen loses its chill: UK biz ISP falls offline for four hours and counting
- Exclusive Lenovo: Our gear will be 10% more pricey from 1 August
- Is digital fraud big in UK? British abacus-botherers finally have some answers
Maybe Brits don't need GDPR
EU workers, new markets: post-Brexit pressure on May & Co
Hint: It's relational
Honest mistake with your licensing? Audit police look at it on a 'case by case basis'