Dimension Data is extending its up close alliance with Cisco beyond North America. The solutions and services vendor and the networking giant will roll out their Global Services Alliance across Europe, Asia and Australia. The North America program covers “planning, design, implementation and management of IT infrastructures”. It kicked off in late 2004 and now covers 50 customers.®
Plans for 2 million FTTP connections in next four years 'not enough'
Win some, you lose some: profit up, revenue down
Thousands of layoffs announced as spinning rust enters its death spiral
In the meantime, of course, the data must flow
- Openreach to split from BT... so they'll be 'Legally Separate'
- It's 2016 and your passwords can still be sniffed from wireless keyboards
- Updated Zen loses its chill: UK biz ISP falls offline for four hours and counting
- Ofcom: Legal separation will force Openreach to eat more fibre
- Comment UK membership of Council of Europe has implications for data protection after Brexit
Maybe Brits don't need GDPR
EU workers, new markets: post-Brexit pressure on May & Co
Hint: It's relational
Honest mistake with your licensing? Audit police look at it on a 'case by case basis'