In brief SCC is setting up a branch of its SCC Exchange division in Watford. Birmingham-based SCC says the new site will bring around 80 jobs to Watford. SCC Exchange targets the SME market, both in the public and private sectors. The Watford office will be up and running from June. ®
Does it do what it says on the tin? Credit insurance, that is
Someone always pays, sooner or later
Corporate decision-making's got nowt on non-techie MDs
- Microsoft lures buy-curious vixens, corduroys with a cheap fondle
- PC makers REALLY need Windows 8.1 to walk on water - but guess what?
- Google Chromebooks now in over 6,600 stores
- CLOUD TO SUCK UP ALL YOUR CASH: Govts around world slash IT spending
- HP PCs 'n' printers boss steps down, replaced by Brit
Guess who just tried to break into the warehouse?
Vendors struggling to reinflate the bubble
Hellawell on being 'tight' - and his part in Thatcher's downfall
Retail? We've heard of it