Dimension Data bagged three gongs yesterday from Cisco at the data networking vendor's annual partner summit in San Diego. The company has been named Cisco Global IPC (Internet Protocol Communications) Partner of the Year, Cisco APAC (Asia Pacific) Partner of the Year (Datacraft Asia) and Cisco Emerging Markets Partner of the Year. ®
Have we just been Rick rolled by Osbo?
The SAN growth glory days are well and truly over, so where next?
If the US govt wants iMessages, well, tough
- Superfish 2.0: Dell ships laptops, PCs with huge internet security hole
- Windows 10 pilot rollouts will surge in early 2016, says Gartner
- Dell: How to kill that web security hole we put in your laptops, PCs
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre
- Research: Microsoft the fastest growing maker of tablet OSs ... by 2019
Cool Texas dude is just your average billionaire
Follow the money – or, at least, our projections
Sweat the details
Surface? F**ck Yeah!