This story has expired from The Register's archive. You can now find it at its original location on the Forbes.com website: http://www.forbes.com/home/personaltech/2005/05/23/cx_ah_0523apple.html?partner=theregister.
What do you do? Use manual typwriters or live in a Scottish croft? Our man advises
Plans for 2 million FTTP connections in next four years 'not enough'
Win some, you lose some: profit up, revenue down
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Capita's head of tech solutions resigns
- AWS budget tool update gives suits the control they crave
Education, not immigration, is UK’s dangerous burden
One reselling man tells his tale of woe
The trouble doesn't stop here. It starts here