Mentec, an Irish reseller, is bulking up its Great Plains business, with the acquisition of Leicestershire dealership Sytation. The Irish papers say it is paying €5m. The enlarged company will be the second biggest reseller of Microsoft's Great Plains accountancy software in Europe. Sytation will retain its name, but is to be integrated into group operations. The company has 30 staff. ®
Execution warrant close to being signed for Fink's folly
Our man Trev thinks 2016 is hyperconvergence's year
It's not like my boss painstakingly nurtured the contacts, right?
HTTPS-buster and root cert bods joining up? Hmm
- Can Ireland's grid green satisfy Facebook and Apple?
- Jury awards US$3 BEEELION to HPE in Oracle/Itanium lawsuit
- Amazon twangs its Elastic File System at on-premises filer rivals
- Red Hat Summit Oh, Red Hat. Contain yourself and your 'new innovations' talk
- Sterling's post-Brexit dollar woes are forcing up tech kit prices
Giants drive what consumers can't
The customer and staff company is no more
Middle-class terror of engineering also part of problem
Note to industry: Must try harder