Mentec, an Irish reseller, is bulking up its Great Plains business, with the acquisition of Leicestershire dealership Sytation. The Irish papers say it is paying €5m. The enlarged company will be the second biggest reseller of Microsoft's Great Plains accountancy software in Europe. Sytation will retain its name, but is to be integrated into group operations. The company has 30 staff. ®
Clouds sell compute by the glass. On-premises kitmakers want to sell wine-as-a-service
Privacy, security, information sovereignty, what we all want, right?
Redmond devotees may as well have demanded manga desktop wallpaper
- Analysis Windows 10 is due in one month: Will it be ready?
- Microsoft's magic hurts: Nadella signals 'tough choices' on the way
- Layoff-happy Capita charges staff to use cutlery in canteens
- Microsoft's new mission statement: It's all about doing MAGICAL THINGS
- Bank of England CIO: ‘Beware of the cloud, beware of vendors’
Nice devices, now speak 'enterprise' to me
Standard Form 86 reads like a biography of each intelligence worker
Breaking through the hardware barricades to a new network state
Hardware acceleration – busted