Mentec, an Irish reseller, is bulking up its Great Plains business, with the acquisition of Leicestershire dealership Sytation. The Irish papers say it is paying €5m. The enlarged company will be the second biggest reseller of Microsoft's Great Plains accountancy software in Europe. Sytation will retain its name, but is to be integrated into group operations. The company has 30 staff. ®
Plans for 2 million FTTP connections in next four years 'not enough'
Win some, you lose some: profit up, revenue down
Thousands of layoffs announced as spinning rust enters its death spiral
In the meantime, of course, the data must flow
- US Treasury to launch pre-emptive strike on EU's Ireland tax probe
- French, German ministers demand new encryption backdoor law
- Linux turns 25, with corporate contributors now key to its future
- Corporates ARE sniffing around Windows 10, says Computacenter
- Both HPs allegedly axed people just for being old, California court told
Maybe Brits don't need GDPR
EU workers, new markets: post-Brexit pressure on May & Co
Hint: It's relational
Honest mistake with your licensing? Audit police look at it on a 'case by case basis'